• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Insert for October/November?

In summary, Kathleen created a mini-catty insert for October and November. She will make one up and post it tonight. She recommends hosting a fundraiser in October and printing the insert on the reverse side.
Mystik
Has anyone made one up yet?

Bumping! Kathleen, you are so awesome, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are already working on this - but, I have a booth this weekend, and want to give out the mini-catty's, plus mail some out. Do you think you'll have this ready by the end of this week (I'm so not creative enough to do this myself!).

pampchefsarah said:
Bumping! Kathleen, you are so awesome, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are already working on this - but, I have a booth this weekend, and want to give out the mini-catty's, plus mail some out. Do you think you'll have this ready by the end of this week (I'm so not creative enough to do this myself!).

I wasn't planning on doing one - until I realized I still have some more mini's to mail! So, yes, I will make one up and post tonight.

kam said:
I wasn't planning on doing one - until I realized I still have some more mini's to mail! So, yes, I will make one up and post tonight.

Thank you!!!

Here is the mini-catty insert I use And I have updated it with Oct and Nov specials.

Fill in your info at the top. If your website it too long, enter it as the last line and it will fall slightly below the logo.

You can edit the Sales Blurb and change it how you want.

Hope I have it all correct. It was hard to try to arrange November's specials in such a small spot.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertOctNov2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 572
Perfect! Thank you so much.

Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you so much! You are awsome as always :)

Kathleen, somehow I missed this last night (and, all day today!). Thank you so much! It's perfect.

That's a great flyer! Thanks! Have a fundraiser at the beginning of October. I will be sure to use this one! :)

kathleen, you are absolutely amazing.

(have I ever mentioned that I LOVE your name. My middle name is kathleen.)

lesliec said:
kathleen, you are absolutely amazing.

(have I ever mentioned that I LOVE your name. My middle name is kathleen.)

Ha! And I always hated my name. Well, my dad would always insist on "Kathleen" - not any shortened version. So it was weird to go through school correcting everyone who called me "Kathy". But, I got used to it and can't stand to be called Kathy now - it just doesn't seem like my name.

But, anyway, thank you everyone for your kind comments!!

How do you use these?

Does anyone have a mini-catalog insert for November/December? I have a booth first part of November and their are so many items to choose from in December.

Thanks,
Joan

Love It! Thanks!

Would there be an insert with the Full October Info? Host, Guest, HWC?
Could print November and December on the reverse side!!!! :D
tia

What products are featured in the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November?

The Mini Catalog Insert for October/November features a variety of kitchen tools and cookware from Pampered Chef's fall collection. Some of the featured products include the Quick Cooker, the Fall Baking Set, and the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan.

How can I purchase products from the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November?

You can purchase products from the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November by hosting a Pampered Chef party, shopping online through a consultant's website, or contacting a consultant directly to place an order.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November?

Yes, the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November often includes special deals and promotions, such as discounted bundles or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the latest offers.

Can I use my host rewards or discounts on products from the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November?

Yes, you can use your host rewards or discounts on products from the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for details.

How long will the products in the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November be available?

The products in the Mini Catalog Insert for October/November are only available for a limited time, typically until the end of November. After that, they may be discontinued or replaced with new products in the next catalog. It's best to purchase any products you're interested in during the availability period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefannie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies