1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mini Catalog for S/S 2016?

1. melizabeth35

melizabeth35 Novice Member

Hello all!
    Anyone know whether there will be a mini catty for Spring/Summer 2016? I see the regular catalogs and the flyer with all the new products, but no mini..... thanks in advance!!

Lisa

Feb 14, 2016
    Lucy Starr likes this.
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

no mini....I am totally bummed as I use these as invitations and also for networking. Change is good and often not easy to embrace, but as a seasoned consultant of 8 years, there are some things I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE.

Feb 15, 2016
  3. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Did they say why they weren't offering the mini?

Feb 15, 2016
  4. I would imagine the new version is easier to design and print quickly.

Feb 15, 2016
  5. melizabeth35

melizabeth35 Novice Member

Totally disappointed about no mini. I loved using those for business building and invitations to parties. Much easier to carry with me on the fly to give someone. Hope they reconsider for the fall.

Feb 15, 2016
    otisbg likes this.
  6. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

They are called Spring/Summer Helpers - a flyer that folds up to be mailed. I think I am actually going to put them in an envelope to mail and include a note.

Attached Files:

Feb 15, 2016
  7. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

Many of my party goers looked forward to the mini as it offered more than just the new products. They could easily put it in their purse and pass around generating orders and interest. My hopes are that they reconsider and put out a summer mini maybe in May. It indeed was a mini catalog, not just a new product flyer.

Feb 16, 2016
  8. The new product flyers are meant to be able to fold and put in an envelope for mailing. I seen it in the description. It can be folded several ways to be utilized by the consultant. I agree though. The old ones were better.

9. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I did like having a mini-catalog option for carrying in my purse or for vendor events. I used the minis for invites also.
    But I'm willing to at least try the other option and see what happens.

Mar 8, 2016
    otisbg likes this.
  10. Yes and I am sure it has to do with the cost of printing mini cat vs just a flyer!! Don't like it either as I used them for invitations.

otisbg likes this.
Have something to add?