• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will there be a mini catalog for S/S 2016?

In summary, the mini catalog was not offered for Spring/Summer 2016 because the cost of printing it was higher than just printing a regular catalog.
melizabeth35
Hello all!
Anyone know whether there will be a mini catty for Spring/Summer 2016? I see the regular catalogs and the flyer with all the new products, but no mini..... thanks in advance!!Lisa

no mini....I am totally bummed as I use these as invitations and also for networking. Change is good and often not easy to embrace, but as a seasoned consultant of 8 years, there are some things I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE.

Did they say why they weren't offering the mini?

I would imagine the new version is easier to design and print quickly.

Totally disappointed about no mini. I loved using those for business building and invitations to parties. Much easier to carry with me on the fly to give someone. Hope they reconsider for the fall.

They are called Spring/Summer Helpers - a flyer that folds up to be mailed. I think I am actually going to put them in an envelope to mail and include a note.

Attachments

• spring and summer helpers.JPG
    spring and summer helpers.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 687
  • Spring & Summer Helpers 2.JPG
    Spring & Summer Helpers 2.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 647
  • Spring & Summer Helpers 3.JPG
    Spring & Summer Helpers 3.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 698
Many of my party goers looked forward to the mini as it offered more than just the new products. They could easily put it in their purse and pass around generating orders and interest. My hopes are that they reconsider and put out a summer mini maybe in May. It indeed was a mini catalog, not just a new product flyer.

The new product flyers are meant to be able to fold and put in an envelope for mailing. I seen it in the description. It can be folded several ways to be utilized by the consultant. I agree though. The old ones were better.

I did like having a mini-catalog option for carrying in my purse or for vendor events. I used the minis for invites also.
But I'm willing to at least try the other option and see what happens.

kam said:
Did they say why they weren't offering the mini?
Yes and I am sure it has to do with the cost of printing mini cat vs just a flyer!! Don't like it either as I used them for invitations.

What products are featured in the Mini Catalog for S/S 2016?

The Mini Catalog for S/S 2016 features a variety of products including new kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and cookbooks. Some featured products include the Quick Cooker, the Brownie Pan, and the Garlic Press.

Can I order items from the Mini Catalog for S/S 2016 online?

Yes, you can easily order products from the Mini Catalog for S/S 2016 online through our website. Simply add the items you want to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the Mini Catalog for S/S 2016?

Yes, the Mini Catalog for S/S 2016 includes several special offers and promotions, such as discounted bundles and free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the catalog for specific details and expiration dates.

How often are new catalogs released by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef typically releases new catalogs four times a year - one for each season. However, there may also be special editions released throughout the year for holidays or new product launches.

Can I host a party featuring products from the Mini Catalog for S/S 2016?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can choose to host an in-person party or a virtual party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef4u2
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam