• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover April Specials in Our Mini Catalog - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Mini Catalog April features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food products. You can order from the catalog online and there are special deals and promotions available. The catalog is available for the entire month of April and you can also host a party to earn free and discounted products.
Has there been a mini catalog flyer posted with April specials yet? thanks!

The April Guest Specials have not been released yet (as far as I know.)

hi- they are up on the website!! thanks for all your hard work!!

OK Thanks!

thank YOU!! I have a show tonight and hope to use it if you have time to do it today. thanks!

I can't get to the website any longer. Can you post the pdf of the April Guest Special?

here you go

Attachments

• april 2015 host.jpg
    april 2015 host.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,290
the april guest hasn't been posted yet

I can't finish the flyers without the guest specials! Sorry! I am hoping they come out on Monday.

I keep checking for myself too. I hope they are not waiting until launch to post them. I love to include your flyers in my host packets. I can't wait any longer... lol

the april specials are in the Feb consultant news but not on the website as a file

Ah...I need the file...:(

Fran, that doesn't have the actual flyer for the guest special. Just has the promotion grid.

I know, thought it might work. Oh well!

Well, hopefully it will be out tomorrow. Now that I saw what the guest special is for April (May/June)...is there something about the special that is new and couldn't be released until after the meetings? Of course, don't give it away - but I don't see anything new.

nope its BBQ tools. I wish they would stop waiting till the last minute for everything!!

1. What products are featured in the Mini Catalog April?

The Mini Catalog April features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Some notable products include the Quick Cooker, Quick Slice, and Microwave Popcorn Maker.

2. Can I order from the Mini Catalog April online?

Yes, you can order from the Mini Catalog April online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Shop" tab and select "Mini Catalog April" from the drop-down menu.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the Mini Catalog April?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions in the Mini Catalog April. These include discounted prices on select products and free gifts with certain purchases. Make sure to check the "Special Offers" section for all the details.

4. How long is the Mini Catalog April available?

The Mini Catalog April is available for the entire month of April. However, some products may sell out before the end of the month, so it's best to place your order as soon as possible.

5. Can I host a party using the Mini Catalog April?

Yes, you can host a party using the Mini Catalog April. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melizabeth35
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Marlene Miller
  • SweetThang
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam