• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are These Mini Carrot Cake Cups Moist Enough with Only 2 TBLS Oil?

In summary, the Mini Carrot Cake Cups take about 35 minutes to make, with 15 minutes for prep and 20 minutes for baking. Carrots can be substituted with other vegetables and the cups can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. A regular muffin tin can be used instead of a mini muffin tin, but baking time may vary. Nuts or raisins can also be added to the batter for extra crunch and flavor.
schel
Need some input and opinion...

How are these?
Any tips?

Only 2 TBLS oil, seems like not so much are they moist enough?

Schel

They're plenty moist, the carrot adds moisture.

They're very good - if I remember right though, there wasn't enough topping/filling for all of them. I would make double of that.

Thanks. Are they still moist enough with only the 2 TBLS of oil?
Schel

Yep. They're moist and very yummy :D

Thanks! I have been hired out by a co-worker that doesn't cook to make these.
Schel

make sure you read recipe thoroughly if I recall it does not use the whole cake mix???

That's right! I had forgotten about that :D

cookingwithdawn said:
make sure you read recipe thoroughly if I recall it does not use the whole cake mix???

Oh my gosh! I am so glad I came and looked before I started these, I would have used the entire cake mix! Whew! Thanks! You saved me from much headache!

Schel :D

your welcome. I have not personally made them but i remember being told that. Glad I could finally give some good advice!! lol!!

1. How long does it take to make Mini Carrot Cake Cups?

The prep time for Mini Carrot Cake Cups is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is approximately 20 minutes. So, in total, it takes around 35 minutes to make these delicious bite-sized treats.

2. Can I substitute the carrots with another vegetable?

Yes, you can substitute the carrots with shredded zucchini or even pumpkin for a different flavor. Just make sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.

3. Can I make Mini Carrot Cake Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Mini Carrot Cake Cups ahead of time. You can store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. Just make sure to let them cool completely before storing.

4. Can I use a regular muffin tin instead of a mini muffin tin?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin instead of a mini muffin tin. Just keep in mind that the baking time may vary, so make sure to check for doneness with a toothpick.

5. Can I add nuts or raisins to the Mini Carrot Cake Cups?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts or raisins to the Mini Carrot Cake Cups for added crunch and flavor. Just make sure to mix them into the batter before pouring into the muffin tin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
2 3
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes