• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can these mini brochures help boost sales for your business?

P
PhyllisRamp
I created these two flyers to use in the mini brochure going out to past guests who ordered the 9x13 rectangle baker and the Family Size skillet. I needed to limit to these two groups otherwise I would have been sending out way more than I could follow up on.

Use 'em, alter 'em, edit 'em to suit you. The Host Bonuses are too awesome to not give people every chance possible to get on your calendar!

Attachments

• mini brochure insert for cookware owners.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 696
  • mini brochure insert for stoneware owners.doc
    27 KB · Views: 737
Good IdeaThey look great!!

mini brochures in Word...uh-oh:eek:

Does anyone have the ability to turn these into pdf (Adobe) files? I don't have Word on my laptop so I can never view pics on the document files. Unfortunately, when I try to open either of these files, all I get is a blank page. I'd really appreciate it if one of you cool :cool: people with some computer savvy can convert these two flyers.

I converted themOK, I converted both of them into PDF files, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to attach them to my post :confused: ! What do I need to do?

Diane

I think I got itOK, I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work I'll be back!:eek:

Diane

Attachments

• mini brochure insert for cookware owners.pdf
    10.5 KB · Views: 644
  • mini brochure insert for stoneware owners.pdf
    11 KB · Views: 733
Diane,

you rock!! Thanks!

Michelle

1. How can these mini brochures help boost sales for my business?

Mini brochures can help boost sales for your business by providing targeted marketing to past guests who have already shown interest in your products. By sending out brochures specifically tailored to past customers who have ordered the 9x13 rectangle baker and the Family Size skillet, you are increasing the chances of them making a purchase again. Additionally, by using persuasive language and highlighting any current promotions or discounts, the mini brochures can entice customers to make a purchase.

2. What is the purpose of limiting the mini brochures to only two groups?

The purpose of limiting the mini brochures to only two groups (past guests who ordered the 9x13 rectangle baker and the Family Size skillet) is to ensure that you are not overwhelming yourself with too many follow-ups. By targeting a specific group, you can focus on providing personalized and effective follow-up for those customers, increasing the chances of a successful sale.

3. Can I use my own designs and content for the mini brochures?

Yes, you can use your own designs and content for the mini brochures. In fact, using personalized designs and content can make the brochures more eye-catching and relevant to your target audience. Just make sure that the designs and content are professional and align with your brand image.

4. How can I make the most of the Host Bonuses mentioned in the mini brochures?

The best way to make the most of the Host Bonuses mentioned in the mini brochures is to use them as a selling point in your marketing. Highlight the benefits of hosting a party and earning these bonuses, such as free products or discounts, to entice potential hosts. You can also offer additional incentives or promotions for hosts who book a party through the mini brochure.

5. Are there any other ways to use these mini brochures to boost sales?

Yes, there are other ways to use these mini brochures to boost sales. You can distribute them at events, such as trade shows or community fairs, to reach a wider audience. You can also include them in customer orders as a way to promote future purchases. Additionally, you can use them as part of a targeted email marketing campaign to reach past customers and remind them of your products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennifer34691
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • jennifer34691
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3