1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mini brochure Flyer insert

1. PhyllisRamp

PhyllisRamp Guest

I created these two flyers to use in the mini brochure going out to past guests who ordered the 9x13 rectangle baker and the Family Size skillet. I needed to limit to these two groups otherwise I would have been sending out way more than I could follow up on.

Use 'em, alter 'em, edit 'em to suit you. The Host Bonuses are too awesome to not give people every chance possible to get on your calendar!

Attached Files:

Aug 30, 2005
  2. Pampered Heather

Pampered Heather Novice Member

Good Idea

They look great!!

3. kitty

kitty Guest

mini brochures in Word...uh-oh

:eek:

Does anyone have the ability to turn these into pdf (Adobe) files? I don't have Word on my laptop so I can never view pics on the document files. Unfortunately, when I try to open either of these files, all I get is a blank page. I'd really appreciate it if one of you cool :cool: people with some computer savvy can convert these two flyers.

Sep 8, 2005
  4. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

I converted them

OK, I converted both of them into PDF files, but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to attach them to my post :confused: ! What do I need to do?

Diane

Sep 8, 2005
  5. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

I think I got it

OK, I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work I'll be back!:eek:

Diane

Attached Files:

Sep 8, 2005
  6. kitty

kitty Guest

Diane,