• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mini and Full Kit Value: Where to Find It

In summary, the Mini and Full Kit value includes a selection of popular kitchen tools and products, available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. It is available in all countries and cannot be customized. The selection of products may vary depending on availability and is periodically updated to include new and popular items.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone know what is the value of both the full and mini kits and where is it posted?

I believe the kit is valued at $570 and the mini is around $200

cmdtrgd said:
I believe the kit is valued at $570 and the mini is around $200

Thanks - that's what I have heard too. Just wondering if it was posted from HO somewhere.

The mini kit is valued at over $225 and the regular kit is valued at over $550. It is written in the blue recruiting flyer "Discover Us" KN06 on the paper supply order.

When I was looking for it on CC I found this attached flyer that I have not seen yet. I like it!

Attachments

• recruiting_made_simple[1].pdf
    645.2 KB · Views: 249
Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can help answer your question about the value of the full and mini kits. The value of the full kit is approximately $450, while the mini kit is valued at around $200. These values can vary slightly depending on the current promotions and products included in the kits. As for where you can find this information, it is usually posted on the consultant website under the "Join" tab and then clicking on "Starter Kits". I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Mini and Full Kit value?

The Mini and Full Kit value includes a selection of our most popular kitchen tools and products, such as knives, utensils, and cookware. The specific items may vary depending on current promotions and availability.

2. How can I purchase the Mini and Full Kit value?

The Mini and Full Kit value can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the kit to your cart and complete the checkout process.

3. Is the Mini and Full Kit value available in all countries?

Yes, the Mini and Full Kit value is available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific items included may vary depending on the country's product availability.

4. Can I customize the Mini and Full Kit value to include specific products?

Unfortunately, the Mini and Full Kit value cannot be customized. The selection of products included is carefully curated to offer a variety of essential kitchen tools at a great value.

5. How often does the Mini and Full Kit value change?

The Mini and Full Kit value is updated periodically to include new and popular products. However, the specific items included may vary depending on current promotions and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jross93
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kisrae