• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Local Director in Milwaukee?

In summary, a local director in Milwaukee is available to help a new recruit get started with Pampered Chef. The director can be contacted at her email address and meets monthly to provide guidance and support.
awinter
Are there any directors in the area? I am thinking of signing up with PC again (I did it very briefly about 2 years ago) and my former consultant (2 hours away) doesn't seem to be being very responsive (she was supposed to call to sign me up 2-1/2 hours ago). It would be nice to have a local director anyhow for the direction and meetings... Let me know if you are a local director to Milwaukee or if you know dynamic local directors in the Milwaukee area.

Thanks!
Amy

I am not far from you and I would be happy to get you on the right track and actually you can sign up online too
and if you want to be part of my team let me know

here is the information you need

adam childs
consultant 429690
[email protected]

Replied to message.

Milwaukee directordjemgoss@execpc.
Her name is Elaine Goss and she is in the Milwaukee area.
I am in Elkhorn by the way welcome back. Kristy Barker

In Milwaukee AreaI am in Racine and my director and cluster are in Milwaukee. I would love to have you on my team!

Lisa Schulteis
Consultant # 414493
262-321-0730

RecruitingHi, my name's Denise and I would love to have the opportunity to have a new recruit under my belt! I am new to Pampered Chef and want to start recruiting right away. I live in South Milwaukee and already have lots of help from a near by Hospitality Director because my own Director lives hours away. So I have double the help I need. You are welcome to join us at anytime, just let me know if you are interested!! We have monthly meetings every Tues nite. and you can get all the help you need at your fingertips. My email is wawxy2@yahoo and I look forward to hearing from you.

What are the qualifications to become a Milwaukee Area Director?

To become a Milwaukee Area Director with Pampered Chef, you must have a passion for cooking and entertaining, excellent leadership and communication skills, and a commitment to building a successful business. You must also be a current Pampered Chef consultant with at least one year of experience and have achieved the title of Senior Consultant or above.

What is the role of a Milwaukee Area Director?

A Milwaukee Area Director is responsible for mentoring and supporting a team of Pampered Chef consultants in the Milwaukee area. This includes providing training and guidance, promoting the Pampered Chef brand, and helping consultants achieve their business goals. Area Directors also have the opportunity to host cooking shows and events to showcase Pampered Chef products.

How much can I expect to earn as a Milwaukee Area Director?

The earning potential for a Milwaukee Area Director with Pampered Chef is based on a commission structure, with the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards. The exact amount will vary depending on your sales and the performance of your team, but successful Area Directors can earn a significant income.

What kind of support and resources are available for Milwaukee Area Directors?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and resources for Area Directors, including online tools, marketing materials, and live events. You will also have a designated Regional Director who will provide ongoing support and guidance. Additionally, you will have access to a community of other Area Directors for networking and support.

Can I still be a Milwaukee Area Director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Milwaukee Area Director while working a full-time job. Many successful Area Directors have other jobs or commitments, and the role can be tailored to fit your schedule. However, it is important to have a dedicated amount of time to invest in your business and team to see success as an Area Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Jennifer golden