• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Milten Lava Cake Wit Sugar-Free Cake Mix?

In summary, Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix is a delicious dessert made with a sugar-free cake mix that results in a rich, chocolatey lava cake. To make it, you will need a box of sugar-free cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. It can also be customized with additional ingredients such as nuts, fruit, or sugar-free ice cream. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in the microwave or oven.
Chef Shelli
Has anyone tried a molten lava cake (in the DCB) with sugar-free cake mix and icing?

Has anyone tried it with any other flavors of regular cake mix and icing?

Thanks!

I have never tried sugar free. I have done a red velvet cake mix with cream cheese flavor and another with vanilla icing. I thought they got really watery and wouldn't use them again.

Chef Shelli said:
Has anyone tried a molten lava cake (in the DCB) with sugar-free cake mix and icing? Has anyone tried it with any other flavors of regular cake mix and icing? Thanks!
Go ahead and experiment and tell us how it goes :)

We tried the Molten Lava cake with sugar free choc. cake mix and icing, and it was DELISH!!! Another friend said it is good with German choc. cake mix and the coconut and pecan icing.

That's great to hear that the sugar free works too!

What is Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix?

Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix is a dessert made with a sugar-free cake mix that creates a rich, chocolatey lava cake.

How do I make Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix?

To make Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix, you will need a box of sugar-free cake mix, eggs, oil, and water. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box and add the ingredients to create the batter. Then, pour the batter into a greased ramekin and place a piece of sugar-free chocolate in the middle. Bake according to the package instructions and enjoy your warm, gooey lava cake.

Can I use a regular cake mix instead of a sugar-free one?

Yes, you can use a regular cake mix instead of a sugar-free one to make Milten Lava Cake. However, it will no longer be sugar-free and may have a different taste and texture.

Can I add other ingredients to the Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to the Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix to customize it to your liking. Some popular additions include nuts, fruit, or a scoop of sugar-free ice cream on top.

How should I store leftover Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix?

You can store leftover Milten Lava Cake With Sugar-Free Cake Mix in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. To reheat, simply microwave for a few seconds until warm or place in the oven for a few minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dalesley
  • Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies