1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mileage in PP

1. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Does anyone know how to change the default rate to the new tax rate? Mine is still coming up thirty-something cents and I have to manually change it each time. I've looked to figure out a way to change it, but since I'm roadkill on the information superhighway....could use someone's help if anyone knows how. :eek:

Have a great day,
    Sandy

Sep 29, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

go to personal info then to income and expenses then click on the show you are on and adjust the rate....I'm still trying to figure out how to correct it for all of them

3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Found It!!! go to update, income and expense codes, find mileage and double click, and change the rate in that box...by the way...what is the new mileage rate so I can change mine??? I heard about the change but forgot all about it

4. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

I believe the new rate is 48.5 cents per mile. This is in effect from Sept. 1st through the end of the year. It may change again in January.

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN

Sep 29, 2005
  5. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

The new rate is 48.5 cents per mile. This is in effect from Sept. 1st through the end of the year. It may change again in January.

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN

Sep 29, 2005
  6. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Thank you!

It will make my life a lot easier not having to remember to change it with each show!

Thanks again,
    Sandy

Sep 29, 2005
  7. mileage rate

Does anyone know what the rate was before Sept.? I still have a default of 31.5...that just seems really low!! Thanks!
    April

Sep 29, 2005
  8. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

It was 40.5 cents per mile.

Sep 29, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted