• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie?

C
chefjules
I'm looking for the recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie. I think it's in the Casual Cooking cookbook. That's the only one I don't have. Could someone be so kind as to email it to me? [email protected] It was requested for a party tomorrow. Leave it to me to leave it to last minute!!!

Don't know if someone already e-mailed it to you, but thought I would post it for others who may not have it.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Attachments

• Mile High Turtle Pie.doc
    20 KB · Views: 368
Hi there! I'm happy to help you with the recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie. I have the Casual Cooking cookbook and I can email it to you right away. Just send me your email address and I'll make sure you have it in time for your party tomorrow. Don't worry, we all have those last minute moments sometimes! Happy cooking!

1. "What is Mile High Turtle Pie?"

Mile High Turtle Pie is a rich and decadent dessert that combines layers of creamy chocolate and caramel with crunchy pecans, all piled high in a flaky pie crust.

2. "Where can I find the recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie?"

The recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie can be found in the Casual Cooking cookbook. If you do not have the cookbook, you may be able to find the recipe online or by requesting it from someone who has the cookbook.

3. "Can someone please email me the recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie?"

Unfortunately, I am not able to email you the recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie. You may be able to find it online or by requesting it from someone who has the Casual Cooking cookbook.

4. "I need the recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie for a party tomorrow. Can I still make it?"

If you are unable to find or obtain the recipe for Mile High Turtle Pie in time for your party, there are other options for a delicious dessert. You could try making a similar pie using a different recipe, or consider making a different dessert altogether.

5. "Is there a way to make Mile High Turtle Pie quickly or with minimal preparation?"

Unfortunately, Mile High Turtle Pie is a labor-intensive dessert that requires several layers and ingredients. However, you may be able to find a simplified or shortcut version of the recipe online or in another cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies