• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Easy Way to Track Milage and Expenses for 2011?

In summary, a mileage and expense log is a document used to track and record business-related travel expenses and mileage for a specific period of time. It is important to have a mileage and expense log for accurate and efficient tracking, as well as for tax purposes and budget planning. To use the log for 2011, simply record all relevant information and keep receipts for reference. The log can also be customized to fit specific needs and can be made into a digital format. While the 2011 version is still relevant, it is recommended to use the most updated version for accuracy.
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Hey all! I just ran across this super easy spreadsheet template from Excel. You may have already seen it, but just in case I just HAD to share!!!

There are tabs at the bottom of the file for each month. Each month has a place for entries of milage & expenses. The columns total automatically. You even get to choose what catagory to put the expense in. So, you get to see what your doing each month and it also has a yearly tab. At the end of the year it's only a click away from your total expenses!

I keep a little pad in my van so I can put in milage and even notes on what I've purchased. I plan on entering in each month on the first week of the next month.

I can't get the file to download, but here's how I found the template.
File, New, budgets, type in milage & expenses. The form I'm using is the only one that comes up. If you need help or want me to email you a blank master let me know...

You can track your expenses and mileage in P3 as well. It also has the ability to create a report for you.

sherri would u mind sending that to me please.. [email protected]

1. What is a mileage and expense log?

A mileage and expense log is a record-keeping document used to track and record all business-related travel expenses and mileage for a specific period of time, such as the year 2011.

2. Why is it important to have a mileage and expense log?

Keeping a mileage and expense log is essential for accurate and efficient tracking of business-related expenses and mileage. It can also serve as a useful tool for tax purposes and budget planning.

3. How do I use the mileage and expense log for 2011?

To use the log, simply record all business-related travel expenses and mileage in the designated sections, such as date, purpose of trip, starting and ending locations, and total cost. Be sure to keep all receipts and documentation for reference.

4. Can I customize the mileage and expense log for my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the log to fit your specific needs by adding or removing categories and sections as necessary. You can also make digital versions of the log for easier tracking and organization.

5. Is the mileage and expense log for 2011 still relevant today?

While the log is specifically designed for the year 2011, the basic principles and categories for tracking expenses and mileage remain relevant. However, it is recommended to use the most updated version of the log for accurate record-keeping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Clementine426
  • lisacb77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates