• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mike's Newsletter -My Email Designs

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's just a temporary problem. yikes. that's not good.I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's just a temporary problem.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I cannot seem to get on the website for My Email Designs. Is Mike Mendyke no longer doing this? or maybe there is just a problem with the server? Interested to know if anyone else is having issues.:grumpy:

I can't get it to connect either. Strange. I used it earlier this week. Hopefully just server error.

I can't get to it either, and I realized this weekend that I haven't seen any of his usual emails saying the newsletter was ready to go this month. The last two months i've used PC's newsletter because I'm terrible at being consistent with my newsletter. But I've paid for a year with Mike, so it's still available to me for another 6+ months.interesting.

Last edited:
I paid for a year too!

I just retrieved my newsletter for November the other day, so he's still working and it's still available. I'm having trouble accessing it right now, though, so maybe he's having a problem w/ his server. Do you have his e-mail address? [email protected]

I cannot access it either. Come to think of it, I never received a notification that the November newsletter was available. I went to the website myself at the end of October and downloaded the November newsletter, but I did think it odd that he never sent me a notification as he always does. I hope he isn't closing up shop. Not only did I just subscribe for a year, I signed up with iContact for a year also.

I just sent him a personal email, so will keep you posted when I hear a reply. At least it didnt bounce!:confused:

I am not aware of Mike's newsletter...I usually use Tasty Tidbits? Is this different?

Pampered Angel said:
I am not aware of Mike's newsletter...I usually use Tasty Tidbits? Is this different?

Yes, it is another service. There are several different ones out there. TT is most prominent on CS because Joy (the creator) is an active member here.

Yep, Mike is another newsletter designer. His are really nice and professional looking. (So are Joy's, though, I love her work as well!) I've been using Mike's for almost 3 yrs. now I think. He's good. The only things I don't like of his is that sometimes the opening is a bit "flowery" for my taste. I like to customize what is said in the intro and I usually remove the picture he puts in there because it's a nature picture or something and I'd rather just stick to product pictures. So I like that he does the hard work and then I just edit it real quick. The only other negative comment I have to say about Mike's is that I wish he'd go in and update the newsletter when PC announces the recruiting promotions on the 1st of the month (when there is one anyway). And I wish he'd add a FB button for us to promote our FB page. Other than that, he does a great job and provides good links w/o any issues.

I use Mike's newsletter too. If you have a FB page and enter it in your profile section it does add a button at the top. I have had mine that way for the past 2 months I believe.

Jill092375 said:
I use Mike's newsletter too. If you have a FB page and enter it in your profile section it does add a button at the top. I have had mine that way for the past 2 months I believe.

Thanks!! I'll look into that! I wonder...did he announce that ability in any of his e-mails? Did I miss that or did he not announce it?

Oh great--not only is his site down, but all the links in my newsletter don't work because of that. :(

I honestly don't recall it being in an email but I may have been. I just noticed it on the website where he talks about what is going on or new one day. I usually don't look at that either but was glad I did.

babywings76 said:
Oh great--not only is his site down, but all the links in my newsletter don't work because of that. :(

yikes. that's not good.

1. What is "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs"?

"Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs" is a monthly email newsletter created by Mike, a Pampered Chef consultant, that features his latest recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations.

2. How can I subscribe to "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs"?

To subscribe to "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form. You will then begin receiving the newsletter in your inbox each month.

3. Is "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, while "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs" does feature some Pampered Chef products, it also includes general cooking tips and recipes that can be used with any brand of kitchen tools and appliances.

4. Can I customize the frequency of "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs"?

Unfortunately, the frequency of "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs" cannot be customized. It is sent out once a month to all subscribers.

5. Is there a cost for "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs"?

No, "Mike's Newsletter - My Email Designs" is completely free for all subscribers. There are no hidden fees or charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyRedHead