• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Demo Recipe Shows: Exploring a Different Format for Successful PC Parties

In summary, Diane offers express shows where no recipe demo is performed. She typically prepares a recipe before the show and has it ready or in the oven, discusses the products, and ends the show with an auction.
rennea
Gold Member
Ok, so this might sound dumb, but does anybody ever have a show were they don't do a demo recipe? My girlfriend has had a couple of shows in the past and she says she perfers the shows with only products set up a consultant explains products and answers questions. She just wants me to do veggies and PC dips, sounds pretty easy to me!!!

No dumb questions!Hi -- It's not a dumb question at all! I offer "Express Shows" which are shows with no recipe demo. I prepare a recipe before the show and have it ready or in the oven, then talk about products. I encourage this type of show the first month of each new season because it allows time to talk about all the new products. There is never a recipe that uses them all, and trying to do a recipe demo plus all the new things is too long.

I also often do these shows for groups who have been to many shows. It allows me to bring and show products I often don't show. For example, I recently did one with a group who have been to many shows and they wanted chocolate and like to bake. I did the new Molten Skillet Brownie when I first got there, and brought mainly baking products that I don't usually have with me: Springform Pan, Set of 3 Cake Pans, Stoneware Fluted Pan and Muffin Pan, etc. They loved it! It was shorter than a typical show, and at the end I told them briefly how I had made the Brownie and took it out of the oven.

~~ Jill

Express shows are great! I like to bring a bag of potatoes with me, and do a potato demo with some of the products. There is just no better way to show how fast you can slice with the US&G without showing them! I can use the potato with the Cheese Grater, Utility Knife, Food Chopper, Zester/Scorer, Corer, A/P/S/C, just to name a few! You can use the potato while talking about the product, and they can see the results!

Awesome demo ideaThere's an awesome potato demo file on this site in the pcfiles, called potato_demo.doc. It showcases a bunch of products. Check it out!

Diane

I have done 2 shows with no demos. The 1st I made the PC dips and 3 variations of the beer bread. I did talk about the products I used to make the foods and a few other products. Then we played 3 games and ended the show with an auction. The 2nd show I did was an ice cream social so agian I talked about the products and we played 3 games and I ended with an auction. This one had a hands on demo table. One of the games I used is the riddle cards(posted in the files section) It's fun and gets them hands on in the catalog looking at the products.I hope this helps.;)

1. What is the "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature is a section on the Pampered Chef website that addresses common questions and concerns that customers might have about the company, products, or services offered.

2. How can I access the "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature on the Pampered Chef website?

You can access the "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Help" tab. From there, you can select the "Might Be a Dumb Question" option to view the frequently asked questions and answers.

3. Is the information provided in the "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature accurate and reliable?

Yes, the information provided in the "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature is accurate and reliable. It is regularly updated by the Pampered Chef team to ensure that the most current and accurate information is available to customers.

4. Can I submit my own question to be featured in the "Might Be a Dumb Question" section?

Yes, you can submit your own question to be featured in the "Might Be a Dumb Question" section. Simply click on the "Submit a Question" button and fill out the form with your question. The Pampered Chef team will review and add it to the section if it is appropriate and helpful for other customers.

5. Can I share the "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature with others?

Yes, you can share the "Might Be a Dumb Question" feature with others by simply sending them the link to the page. You can also share individual questions and answers by using the social media sharing buttons provided on each question page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
atpchef
Replies
Views