• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Midwinter Pampering Pto - Need Ideas

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of hosting a "mom's night out" pampering event as a way to attract new clients and increase sales. Suggestions include partnering with local businesses for discounted services, hosting a wine and cheese night, arranging for a yoga or cooking class, and offering DIY beauty treatments or makeovers. The importance of offering discounts or specials for PTO members is also mentioned.
Laura4
URGENT - Midwinter "Pamper PTO" - Need IdeasWas thinking of presenting an idea to the PTO tonight, some sort of "mom's night out" pampering. Since I'm a new consultant, I thought this could gear me towards some new clients, as well as some sales.

I'm new and looking for clients and struggling in our area. I'm not sure if it's just because it's only 3 weeks after Christmas, or what. :cry:

Last edited:
January is proving to be a tough month for me too.

I saw some ideas on here about spa parties...where instead of making food you make homemade masks and stuff.

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck.

1. Spa Night: Partner with a local spa or salon to offer discounted services for PTO members. This could include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, or hair treatments.2. Wine and Cheese Night: Host a wine and cheese tasting event at a local winery or at a member's house. Guests can relax and enjoy some pampering while sipping on different wines and indulging in delicious cheeses.3. Yoga or Pilates Class: Arrange for a private yoga or Pilates class for PTO members. This can be a great way to unwind and destress while getting some exercise.4. DIY Beauty Night: Set up stations for DIY beauty treatments such as homemade face masks, sugar scrubs, and nail polish. Provide recipes and materials for guests to make their own beauty products to take home.5. Makeup Tutorial: Partner with a makeup artist to provide a makeup tutorial for PTO members. This can be a fun and educational way for members to learn new makeup tips and techniques.6. Cooking Class: Host a cooking class where members can learn how to make healthy and delicious meals. This can also be a great opportunity for members to bond and socialize while learning new skills.7. Makeover Day: Partner with a local boutique or makeup store to offer makeovers for PTO members. This can be a fun way for members to try out new looks and products.8. Book Club: Start a book club with PTO members and meet once a month to discuss a chosen book. This can be a great way to relax and unwind while also stimulating the mind.9. Movie Night: Host a movie night where members can watch a feel-good movie while enjoying snacks and drinks. This can be a great way to relax and bond with other members.10. Spa at Home: Set up a spa day at a member's house. Provide face masks, nail polish, and other spa essentials for members to use while enjoying each other's company.Remember to offer discounts or specials for PTO members who book appointments or make purchases during the event. This can help encourage attendees to become clients and also support your business. Good luck!

1. What is the Midwinter Pampering Pto?

The Midwinter Pampering Pto is an event hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on self-care and relaxation during the colder months.

2. When does the Midwinter Pampering Pto take place?

The date of the Midwinter Pampering Pto may vary, but it typically takes place in January or February.

3. Can I attend the Midwinter Pampering Pto if I'm not a consultant?

Yes, the Midwinter Pampering Pto is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests.

4. What types of activities can I expect at the Midwinter Pampering Pto?

The Midwinter Pampering Pto may include activities such as yoga, meditation, skincare demonstrations, and healthy cooking demonstrations.

5. Do I need to bring anything to the Midwinter Pampering Pto?

No, all materials and supplies will be provided at the Midwinter Pampering Pto. However, you may want to bring a water bottle and comfortable clothing for any physical activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmomgb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies