• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Middle Eastern-Inspired PC Recipe for Any Host | No Food Restrictions

In summary, Middle Eastern cuisine commonly includes ingredients such as olive oil, herbs and spices like cumin and coriander, and ingredients like chickpeas, lentils, and yogurt. While many Middle Eastern dishes do use spices for flavor and heat, there are also mild options available. Most Middle Eastern recipes can be made with common kitchen tools, though some may require specialized equipment. There are also many vegetarian and vegan options for Middle Eastern dishes, such as falafel and hummus. For dessert, traditional Middle Eastern options include baklava, halva, and basbousa, which often feature nuts, honey, and rose water.
TheFreddiesCook
Is there a good PC recipe that would be good for a middle-eastern host? They would prefer something close to their favorite foods. There are no food restrictions, though. Thanks.

I don't know about PC but my parent lived in Saudi Arabia for quite a few years and I have some of the recipes she brought back. I think they could easily be adapted. You might look online for those types of recipes and just adapt them to PC.

I've made the falafel in the mfp - the recipe is in the recipe card collection. They were very good. I also make hummus in the mfp (2 cans chick peas, olive oil, garlic 1-2 cloves, and the mild indian curry rub).

http://www.recipe-source.com/

Sweet Potato Tagine with Pine Nut Couscous - the pampered chef

Mediterranean Dip Duo
Mediterranean Hummus Pizza
Grilled Meatballs with Harissa Sauce

1. What are some popular Middle Eastern ingredients used in recipes?

Some common Middle Eastern ingredients include olive oil, herbs and spices such as cumin, coriander, and sumac, chickpeas, lentils, and yogurt.

2. Are Middle Eastern recipes spicy?

This can vary depending on the specific dish, but many Middle Eastern recipes do use spices and herbs to add flavor and heat. However, not all Middle Eastern dishes are spicy and there are plenty of mild options available as well.

3. Can I make Middle Eastern recipes with common kitchen tools?

Yes, many Middle Eastern recipes can be made with common kitchen tools such as pots, pans, and mixing bowls. However, some recipes may require specialized equipment such as a tagine or a mortar and pestle.

4. Are there vegetarian or vegan options for Middle Eastern recipes?

Yes, there are many Middle Eastern dishes that are vegetarian or can easily be modified to be vegan. Some popular options include falafel, hummus, and stuffed grape leaves.

5. What are some traditional Middle Eastern desserts?

Some traditional Middle Eastern desserts include baklava, halva, and basbousa. These desserts often feature ingredients such as nuts, honey, and rose water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cjdrish
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies