• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Individual Mid-Season Products: Solutions for Item Not Found

In summary, you can order the individual items on a personal order for 20% off (or 22% if you've hit the $15,000 mark).
Wendyss
Gold Member
I know we can either buy or earn the mid season products as a package (4 things) but can we order the individual items (ie basting bottle) on supply this month? If so, how would I do it? I tried to put in the item number and it came back saying item not found.

I think that unless it is on special next month, the only way to get it early is by earning or purchasing the sample package.

After May 1st, you'd be able to order it on a personal order for 20% off (or 22% if you've hit the $15,000 mark). :D

Wendyss said:
I know we can either buy or earn the mid season products as a package (4 things) but can we order the individual items (ie basting bottle) on supply this month? If so, how would I do it? I tried to put in the item number and it came back saying item not found.

If you go on Consultants Corner under Spring/Summer 2006 Mid-season sample.

Sample Packages

--------------------------------------------------

Sample Package EF86

Item # Description Retail
1755 Chef's Silicone Basting Brush $8.00
2704 Barbecue Basting Bottle $14.00
2968 Patriotic Basket Liner $19.00
9839 Patriotic Table Cloth $29.00

Retail Price $70.00
Sample Price Per Package $35.00

Hope that this helps! Colleen :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you order anything on the personal order or does it have to be the special? Because i tried to order the cel. plate & ho called & said i couldn't get the plate they will credit my account.

why can't you get the plate? What reason did they give?

Was that for a kit. enhancement? I was thinking about ordering another plate.. I have 1, but want another.

They told me i didn't earn it. I don't know what that means.

Hmmm. You're sure it was a personal order? There's been nothing (at least that I'm aware of) where the Celebrate plate was part of something you could earn. I wonder if the HO person was confused. You are able to order anything you'd like on a personal order. YOu should even be able to get it at the special sale price, THEN your 20% (22%) off.

I'd maybe call and talk to someone else. We seem to be having issues lately with new people not knowing some things.:confused:

1. How do I order individual mid-season products that are not available on the website?

To order individual mid-season products that are not available on the website, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or send an email to [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you in placing your order.

2. Can I order individual mid-season products if I am not a consultant?

Yes, you can still order individual mid-season products even if you are not a consultant. Simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or send an email to [email protected] to place your order.

3. How long will it take for my individual mid-season product to be shipped?

The shipping time for individual mid-season products may vary depending on the availability of the product. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated shipping time when you place your order.

4. Can I return individual mid-season products?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for individual mid-season products. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for individual mid-season products?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for individual mid-season products. You can order as many or as few products as you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedbecky
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pampchefrhondab