• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Cook Turkey Taco Meatloaf in the Microwave?

In summary, to make Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf, you will need 1 pound ground turkey, 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, 1/2 cup salsa, 1 egg, 1 packet taco seasoning, and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese. It is not safe to use a regular meatloaf pan in the microwave; instead, use a microwave-safe dish or a silicone loaf pan specifically designed for microwave use. The cook time for Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf is typically 15-20 minutes on high power, but it may vary depending on your microwave's wattage. Leftover meatloaf can be frozen for up to 3 months and reheated in the microwave after thawing. Popular
Sounds good (except for the ground turkey-not a fan). Similar to the South of the Border Meatloaf that's an older PC recipe. Love the ingredient mix, esp. the cilantro. I'm always looking for recipes with cilantro!

I didn't see that recipe. I think you could add some southwest seasoning to this and it would be tasty.

What ingredients do I need to make Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf?

To make Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf, you will need 1 pound ground turkey, 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, 1/2 cup salsa, 1 egg, 1 packet taco seasoning, and 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.

Can I use a regular meatloaf pan in the microwave?

No, you should use a microwave-safe dish or a silicone loaf pan specifically designed for microwave use. Regular meatloaf pans are not safe to use in the microwave.

How long does it take to cook Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf in the microwave?

The cook time will vary depending on your microwave's wattage, but it typically takes around 15-20 minutes on high power.

Can I freeze leftover Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf?

Yes, you can freeze the cooked meatloaf in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then microwave until heated through.

What are some recommended side dishes to serve with Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf?

Some popular side dishes to serve with Microwave Turkey Taco Meatloaf include a mixed green salad, roasted vegetables, or Mexican-style rice. You can also make a delicious taco salad by crumbling the meatloaf over a bed of lettuce and topping it with your favorite taco toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • FromMaria'sKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chee65
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies