• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave that fits DCB

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
I'm not sure if this in the right place or not

What microwave do you have if you have one that fits the DCB?

I'm the market for a new one since mine doesn't right now.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
It just needs to measure 13"W x 13" D x 7.5" H. on the inside. And it's best if it has a turntable.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I started a thread on this and got no real answers ....

As a GENERAL RULE 1.1 CF is best. The one I have is 1000 watts and 1.1 cf. Generally, though, watts and cf are the same.

Previous micro was old school, however, and was only 800 watts but big enough for the DCB. But the turntable did not turn.

700 or 800 are WAY too small and not sure about 900 ... it looked a little tiny to me in the store. I was tempted to take it in when the current one went on sale at Worst Buy.

PartiesbyJamie

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2008
take your DCB shopping with you. explain to the sales person that if it doesn't fit, you won't be buying it.

I did that w/ my large bar pan when I was shopping for a new oven. I wanted to make sure that I could fit two next to each other with the pans running front to back. Surprisingly, only 2 make the cut!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
Sandy Sar
Replies
Views
Tammy Renee Cleary
Replies
Views