• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect DCB-Fitting Microwave for Your Kitchen

In summary, the Microwave That Fits Dcb is specifically designed for use in a microwave only and should not be used in a regular oven. It can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for longevity. Metal utensils should not be used with it, and it can accommodate dishes up to 10 inches in diameter. It is important to measure your dish before use to ensure proper fit.
Jen1409
I'm not sure if this in the right place or not

What microwave do you have if you have one that fits the DCB?

I'm the market for a new one since mine doesn't right now.

It just needs to measure 13"W x 13" D x 7.5" H. on the inside. And it's best if it has a turntable.

I started a thread on this and got no real answers .... As a GENERAL RULE 1.1 CF is best. The one I have is 1000 watts and 1.1 cf. Generally, though, watts and cf are the same.Previous micro was old school, however, and was only 800 watts but big enough for the DCB. But the turntable did not turn. 700 or 800 are WAY too small and not sure about 900 ... it looked a little tiny to me in the store. I was tempted to take it in when the current one went on sale at Worst Buy.

take your DCB shopping with you. explain to the sales person that if it doesn't fit, you won't be buying it.I did that w/ my large bar pan when I was shopping for a new oven. I wanted to make sure that I could fit two next to each other with the pans running front to back. Surprisingly, only 2 make the cut!

Hi there! I'm happy to help you find a microwave that fits the DCB. Can you provide more information on the size and dimensions of your DCB? That will help me narrow down some options for you. In the meantime, check out our selection of microwave-safe cookware and let me know if any of those catch your eye. Happy cooking!

1. Can the Microwave That Fits Dcb be used in a regular oven?

No, the Microwave That Fits Dcb is specifically designed to be used in a microwave only. It should not be used in a regular oven as it may cause damage.

2. What is the maximum temperature that the Microwave That Fits Dcb can withstand?

The Microwave That Fits Dcb can withstand temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. It is important not to exceed this temperature as it may cause the product to melt or become damaged.

3. Is the Microwave That Fits Dcb dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Microwave That Fits Dcb is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the Microwave That Fits Dcb?

No, it is not safe to use metal utensils with the Microwave That Fits Dcb as it can cause sparks and damage the product. It is recommended to use only plastic or silicone utensils.

5. What sizes of dishes can fit inside the Microwave That Fits Dcb?

The Microwave That Fits Dcb can accommodate dishes up to 10 inches in diameter. It is important to measure your dish before use to ensure it will fit properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies