• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the smallest microwave size that can fit a DCB?

In summary, the Pampered Chef DCB has a capacity of 12 cups and measures approximately 11.5 inches by 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches. It can be used in a standard size microwave and is safe for use in a convection or toaster oven. The DCB is also dishwasher and freezer safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the lid to preserve the silicone seal.
BettieC
Gold Member
Ok, my microwave died the other day :cry:
so I am in the market to get a new one. Does anyone know the smallest sized (CF) that would hold the DCB?? I wanna get a decent sized one, but would cry if it didn't fit my DCB.....lol.

Also any suggestions on a really nice microwave???

13" x 13" x 7" are the size requirements for the DCB.

I love mine - but it's an over the range built in model...are you looking for a free-standing?

Can't find the piece of paper that I have it on, but I'm almost sure its 13x13x7 1/2

Thanks.....

Yes I want free standing

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your microwave died, that's always a bummer. When it comes to finding the right size for your DCB, the smallest I would recommend is a 1.1 cubic feet microwave. This should give you enough room to comfortably fit your DCB without any issues. As for suggestions on a nice microwave, I highly recommend checking out our line of Pampered Chef microwaves. They are not only sleek and stylish, but also have great features that make cooking and reheating a breeze. Let me know if you have any other questions, happy to help!

1. What is the size of the Pampered Chef DCB (Deep Covered Baker)?

The DCB has a capacity of 12 cups and measures approximately 11.5 inches by 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches.

2. Can the DCB be used in a standard size microwave?

Yes, the DCB is designed to fit in most standard size microwaves. However, it is always best to double check the dimensions of your microwave before purchasing.

3. Can the DCB be used in a convection or toaster oven?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in a convection or toaster oven, as long as it is oven safe and can fit comfortably in the oven.

4. Is the DCB dishwasher safe?

Yes, the DCB is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to preserve the silicone seal.

5. Can the DCB be used in the freezer?

Yes, the DCB is freezer safe. It can be used to freeze meals or store leftovers. However, it is important to let the dish thaw before putting it in the oven or microwave to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg