• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Microwave Mashed Potatoes Recipe Using a Batter Bowl

In summary, microwave potatoes are a quick and easy dish made by slicing or dicing potatoes and cooking them with various seasonings or toppings in the microwave. Any type of potato can be used, but starchy potatoes like russet or Yukon gold are recommended for the best results. The cooking time varies, but it typically takes 8-12 minutes. Popular toppings and seasonings include butter, salt, pepper, garlic, herbs, and cheese. If using a Pampered Chef product, follow the specific instructions for optimal results.
tpasto
ok i heard this on an audio but can't find it now

how do you make potatoes for your mashed potatoes in the microwave using the batter bowl.

thanks

I am not sure how you make it, but I microwave my potatoes 2 mins per potato.

HTH.

I cooked potatoes in the microwave this week. Peeled and cut up the potatoes, put them in the Batter Bowl added water, and just kept cooking until they were done. I have no idea how long it took as I was prepping other ingredients at the time. Sorry!You can also do this in the Rice Cooker.

batter bowl potatoesI make these all the time, as there are only 3 in my family. I cut the potatoes up ( peeled ), add about 1/4 cup milk, 1 tbs butter a pinch of salt, and put the lid on If you use more than 4 potaotes, the lid on the batter bowl will pop off during cooking and your microwave will get messy. I then beat the potatoes right in the batter bowl, throwing in more milk. They come out great!!

Thank you SO much. you guys are the best! i love this board

I make my mashed potatoes in the rice cooker-same idea and only takes 10 minutes!

Here's a recipe from a rice cooker booklet, hope it helps.
Deb:)

Attachments

• Creamy One Pot Mashed Potatoes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 374

What are microwave potatoes?

Microwave potatoes are a type of potato dish that can be cooked quickly and easily in a microwave. They are typically made by slicing or dicing potatoes and then cooking them in the microwave with various seasonings or toppings for flavor.

Can any type of potato be used for microwave potatoes?

Yes, you can use any type of potato for microwave potatoes. However, it is recommended to use starchy potatoes, such as russet or Yukon gold, for the best results. These types of potatoes have a higher starch content and will become softer and fluffier when cooked in the microwave.

How long does it take to cook microwave potatoes?

The cooking time for microwave potatoes will vary depending on the type and size of the potatoes, as well as the power of your microwave. Generally, it takes anywhere from 8-12 minutes to cook microwave potatoes. It is best to check the potatoes periodically and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

What are some popular toppings or seasonings for microwave potatoes?

Some popular toppings or seasonings for microwave potatoes include butter, salt, pepper, garlic, herbs, and cheese. You can also get creative and add in other ingredients like bacon, sour cream, or salsa to customize your microwave potatoes to your liking.

Are there any special instructions for cooking microwave potatoes in a Pampered Chef product?

If using a Pampered Chef product, such as the Microwave Potato Cooker, follow the instructions provided with the product for best results. Some products may require a specific amount of water or cooking time for perfect microwave potatoes. Make sure to read and follow the instructions carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
lmradlein