• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Meals Not Using a Stove at All

In a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, mix 1 pound sliced chicken, 1 sliced bell pepper, 1 sliced onion, and 1 packet of fajita seasoning. Microwave for 5-7 minutes until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve with tortillas, guacamole, and salsa for a quick and easy meal.In summary, the conversation is about looking for a list of microwave recipes to cook healthy and affordable meals for 4-6 people at work. The person is considering using Pampered Chef products to showcase their versatility and ease of use. Some suggested recipes include omelettes, quiche, mac and cheese, lasagna, stuffed peppers, baked potatoes, brownies, and chicken
ChefDi
Gold Member
Hi!

I am looking for a list/collection of recipes using only the microwave. We do not have a stove at work and I'm trying to cook healthy (and it's usually cheaper than going out) breakfasts and lunches to feed 4-6 people. I am also thinking that this would make a great show for people who want quick meals/few dishes/ are remodeling their kitchen/ etc. I figured I would start going through the PC cookbooks to build a list, but was hoping someone might already have one started since PC has a lot of cookbooks. It doesn't matter to me if they aren't "PC" recipes... anything to "show off" the ease and versatility of using our products to make meals in the microwave.

Thanks!

Di

Most DCB recipes just use the microwave only, so no need for a stove or oven for those.

annaHere are some recipes that can be made in the microwave using Pampered Chef products:1. Microwave Omelette: In the Pampered Chef Large Micro-Cooker, beat 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon milk, and your choice of toppings (such as diced vegetables, shredded cheese, or cooked meat). Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring halfway through, until eggs are set. Serve with toast or English muffins.2. Microwave Mug Quiche: In a Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl, mix 1 egg, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon diced ham, and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese. Pour into a microwave-safe mug and microwave for 1-2 minutes until set. Enjoy as a quick breakfast or lunch.3. Microwave Mug Mac and Cheese: In a Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl, mix 1/3 cup elbow macaroni, 1/2 cup water, and a pinch of salt. Microwave for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through, until macaroni is cooked. Stir in 1/3 cup shredded cheese and microwave for an additional 30 seconds until cheese is melted.4. Microwave Lasagna: In a Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, layer your favorite lasagna ingredients (such as cooked noodles, meat sauce, and cheese) and microwave for 5-7 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.5. Microwave Stuffed Peppers: In a Pampered Chef Micro-Cooker, mix 1/2 cup cooked rice, 1/4 cup diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup cooked ground beef, and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Stuff into 1-2 bell peppers and microwave for 5-7 minutes until peppers are tender and filling is heated through.6. Microwave Baked Potato: Using the Pampered Chef Microwave Chip Maker, slice a potato into thin rounds and arrange on the chip maker. Microwave for 3-4 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Serve with your favorite toppings.7. Microwave Mug Brownie: In a Pampered Chef Classic Batter Bowl, mix 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt. Stir in 2 tablespoons melted butter and 2 tablespoons milk. Pour into a microwave-safe mug and microwave for 1-2 minutes until set. Serve with a scoop of ice cream for a quick dessert.8. Microwave Chicken F

1. How do I cook a microwave meal without using a stove at all?

To cook a microwave meal without using a stove, simply place the meal in a microwave-safe container and follow the cooking instructions provided on the packaging. Make sure to cover the container with a lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap to prevent splattering.

2. Can I cook frozen microwave meals without using a stove?

Yes, you can cook frozen microwave meals without using a stove. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the instructions on the packaging, as frozen meals may take longer to cook.

3. Are microwave meals healthy to eat?

Microwave meals can be a convenient and healthy option, as long as you choose meals with nutritious ingredients and watch portion sizes. Look for meals with lean protein, whole grains, and plenty of vegetables.

4. Can I cook multiple microwave meals at once without using a stove?

Yes, you can cook multiple microwave meals at once without using a stove. Just make sure to leave enough space between each container to allow for proper cooking. You may also need to adjust the cooking time for each meal.

5. Are there any tips for making microwave meals without using a stove?

To make the most out of microwave meals without using a stove, make sure to properly stir and mix the ingredients before and during cooking. You can also add herbs, spices, and other seasonings to enhance the flavor. And don't forget to let the meal sit for a few minutes after cooking to allow the heat to distribute evenly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcheframsey
Replies
Views
catlwilles
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg