• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Touchdown Taco Dip in a Microwave Oven

In summary, to make Cooking Touchdown Taco Dip in a Microwave Oven, you will need refried beans, taco seasoning, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, black olives, green onions, and tortilla chips. You can use any type of shredded cheese and the dip should be microwaved for a total of 5 minutes. It can be made ahead of time and reheated, and you can also add additional toppings such as avocado, jalapenos, or black beans.
Kristen
Hi,

I have a show coming up for owners of a deli. The show will actually be held at the deli, and they only have a convection or microwave oven (which is small). I think I am going to make the Touchdown Taco Dip in the microwave, but does anyone know how long to cook it? Do I need to rotate it if there is no turntable?

Thanks!

I made the Touchdown Taco Dip in the Deep Dish Baker, and microwaved it for 4 minutes, then added the extra toppings (onions, tomatoes, etc). The microwave had a turntable, but if not, I would rotate it maybe half way through.

Hi there!I've made the Touchdown Taco Dip in the microwave before and it turned out great! I usually cook it for about 3-4 minutes, stirring every minute or so to make sure it heats evenly. If there's no turntable, I would suggest rotating the dish halfway through cooking to ensure it cooks evenly. Hope this helps and good luck with your show at the deli!

What are the ingredients needed to make Cooking Touchdown Taco Dip in a Microwave Oven?

To make Cooking Touchdown Taco Dip in a Microwave Oven, you will need:
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- Tortilla chips for serving

Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer. Some popular options include Mexican blend, pepper jack, or Monterey jack.

How long does it take to cook the dip in the microwave?

The Cooking Touchdown Taco Dip should be microwaved for a total of 5 minutes. This includes 2 minutes for the refried beans and taco seasoning, and an additional 3 minutes for all of the toppings to melt and combine.

Can I make this dip ahead of time and reheat it later?

While the dip is best when served immediately after cooking, you can make it ahead of time and reheat it in the microwave. Simply cover the dish with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to heat it up.

Can I add other toppings to this recipe?

Yes, you can customize this recipe by adding additional toppings such as diced avocado, jalapenos, or black beans. Just be sure to evenly distribute the toppings so that each bite has a variety of flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies