• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Delicious Homemade Chips at Our Garage Sale | 10% Off Pampered Chef Products

In summary, the microwave chip samples from Pampered Chef are safe to use in the specially made microwave chip maker. They are made with food-grade silicone and can withstand high temperatures without melting or releasing harmful chemicals. They are not recommended to be used in other kitchen appliances. With proper care, they can last for years. And, they can be used to make a variety of chips including potato, sweet potato, zucchini, and apple chips.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm having a huge garage sale and Pampered Chef Clearance this weekend. I'm making regular and sweet potato chips for everyone to sample. I also have a nice display of current products
available to order at 10% off.
chips.jpg

Attachments

• chips.jpg
    chips.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 548
Great idea.

My garage sale was a success! I had one table set up like a booth display for orders, another table with Cash and Carry for 10% off and another 2 tables full of deeply discounted discontinued/demo products. In other words stuff I really wanted to get rid of. I sent emails to my customers, promoted it on FB and in my subdivision by printing flyers. I also advertised on 4 free online websites.
The final results after 3 days for the PC portion of my garage sale are:
$314 sold in deeply discounted
$52 in Cash and Carry
$306 in orders at 10% off
No bookings- oh well

1. How do I use the microwave chip samples?

The microwave chip samples from Pampered Chef are designed to be used with our specially made microwave chip maker. Simply place the chips in the designated slots, microwave for the recommended time, and enjoy your delicious homemade chips!

2. Are the microwave chip samples safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the microwave chip samples are made with food-grade silicone and are safe to use in the microwave. The silicone is heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures without melting or releasing harmful chemicals.

3. Can I use the microwave chip samples in other kitchen appliances?

The microwave chip samples are specifically designed to be used in the microwave chip maker from Pampered Chef. We do not recommend using them in other kitchen appliances as they may not produce the same results.

4. How long do the microwave chip samples last?

The microwave chip samples are durable and can last for years with proper care. It is important to avoid using sharp objects on them and to clean them thoroughly after each use to ensure their longevity.

5. Can I make different types of chips with the microwave chip samples?

Yes, the microwave chip samples can be used to make a variety of chips including potato, sweet potato, zucchini, and apple chips. Get creative and try out different fruits and vegetables to see what delicious chips you can make!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies