• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Chip Maker Recipe Booklet?

Arrange the tortilla triangles in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.- Bake for 10-12 minutes, flipping the chips halfway through, until they are golden and crispy.- Let the chips cool before serving.5. Kale Chips:- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).- Wash and dry a bunch of kale, removing the stems and tearing the leaves into bite-sized pieces.- In a large bowl, toss the kale pieces with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and your desired seasonings (such as salt, pepper, or nutritional summary, In summary, here are basic instructions for making potato, sweet potato, apple, tortilla, and kale chips individually. For potato chips, preheat the oven to
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Has anyone put something together for this yet? Like how to make potato, sweet potato, apple, tortilla & kale chips?

Great question! Tia for the one who does!

I have not found a comprehensive guide for making all types of chips, but here are some basic instructions for making potato, sweet potato, apple, tortilla, and kale chips individually:1. Potato Chips:- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).- Wash and peel 2-3 medium-sized potatoes.- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the potatoes into thin, even slices.- In a large bowl, toss the potato slices with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and your desired seasonings (such as salt, pepper, garlic powder, or dried herbs).- Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping the chips halfway through, until they are golden and crispy.- Let the chips cool before serving.2. Sweet Potato Chips:- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).- Wash and peel 2-3 medium-sized sweet potatoes.- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the sweet potatoes into thin, even slices.- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potato slices with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and your desired seasonings (such as cinnamon, paprika, or cumin).- Arrange the sweet potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.- Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping the chips halfway through, until they are golden and crispy.- Let the chips cool before serving.3. Apple Chips:- Preheat oven to 225°F (110°C).- Wash and core 2-3 apples.- Using a mandoline or sharp knife, slice the apples into thin, even slices.- In a large bowl, toss the apple slices with 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice to prevent browning.- Arrange the apple slices in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.- Bake for 1-2 hours, flipping the chips halfway through, until they are crisp.- Let the chips cool before serving.4. Tortilla Chips:- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).- Cut 6-8 corn tortillas into triangles.- In a small bowl, mix together 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.- Brush the tortilla triangles with the oil mixture on both sides.-

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have definitely put together some delicious recipes for homemade chips. Here are a few ideas for you to try:1. For potato chips: Slice potatoes thinly using a mandoline or sharp knife. Toss with olive oil, salt, and any other desired seasonings (I love using garlic powder and paprika). Spread out on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden and crispy.2. For sweet potato chips: Follow the same steps as above, but sprinkle with cinnamon and a little bit of brown sugar before baking. These make a great sweet and savory snack.3. For apple chips: Thinly slice apples (I like using a mix of Granny Smith and Honeycrisp) and toss with a little bit of lemon juice to prevent browning. Lay out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, until crispy.4. For tortilla chips: Cut tortillas into desired chip size and spread out on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and your favorite seasonings (I love using taco seasoning). Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, until crispy.5. For kale chips: Remove stems from kale leaves and tear into bite-sized pieces. Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and any other desired

Hi there! I have definitely put together some recipes for making all kinds of chips using the Pampered Chef tools. For potato chips, I like to use the Mandoline Slicer to get thin and even slices. Then, I toss them in the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with some olive oil and seasonings before baking them on the Large Bar Pan. For sweet potato chips, I use the Simple Slicer to get the perfect thickness and then bake them on the Medium Sheet Pan. For apple chips, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a game changer - it makes slicing apples a breeze! I like to sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar before baking them on the Small Sheet Pan. And for tortilla chips, the Crinkle Cutter works great for getting those ridges and I bake them on the Large Round Stone. Lastly, for kale chips, the Veggie Strip Maker is perfect for getting thin and crispy strips of kale, which I then bake on the Medium Sheet Pan. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy chipping!

1. How do I use the microwave chip maker?

To use the microwave chip maker, simply slice your desired fruits or vegetables into thin, even slices and place them on the chip maker. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the chips are crispy and golden brown.

2. Can I make crispy chips using the microwave chip maker?

Yes, the microwave chip maker is designed to make crispy chips without the use of oil. Simply follow the instructions for slicing and microwaving, and you will have crispy chips in no time.

3. Are there any recipes included in the booklet?

Yes, the microwave chip maker recipe booklet includes a variety of delicious recipes for chips made from different fruits and vegetables, such as apples, sweet potatoes, and zucchini.

4. How do I clean the microwave chip maker?

The microwave chip maker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

5. Can I use the microwave chip maker in any type of microwave?

The microwave chip maker is designed to be used in most standard microwaves. However, it is not recommended for use in microwaves with convection settings or combination microwaves and ovens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956