• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Cake Maker: Quick & Easy Baking!

In summary, the Microwave Cake Maker is a heat-resistant silicone tool that allows you to quickly and easily bake individual cakes in the microwave. It comes with a recipe book and works by evenly distributing heat for perfectly baked cakes. It is safe to use in the microwave and can also be used for other single-serving desserts and savory dishes. It is easy to clean, either by hand or in the dishwasher. Just be sure to let it cool before washing.
pc_jessica
ok i am sure i could find this somewhere but i am in a hurry to put in a show and i want to order whatever it is that you make the microwave cakes in...TIA

Jessica,I see no one here responded. Have you called your recruiter or director? One of their responsibilities is to answer your questions. Call them!

Jessica, I just responded to Michelle on the other thread. I use the Fluted Stone for all my microwave cakes. It's also great for Beer (aka Obscene) Chicken, meatloaf (in the microwave or oven), baked potatoes, and so much more!

I use the Deep Covered Baker.

DebbieJ said:
Jessica,

I see no one here responded. Have you called your recruiter or director? One of their responsibilities is to answer your questions. Call them!

well i would have called her but she had a show tonight and i didn't think it would be polite of me to call her then! but i ended up finding it anyways.

The Molten Lava Cake in the Rice Cooker is really good.

1. What is the Microwave Cake Maker?

The Microwave Cake Maker is a versatile tool that allows you to quickly and easily bake individual cakes in the microwave. It is made of durable, heat-resistant silicone and comes with a recipe book for delicious cake ideas.

2. How does the Microwave Cake Maker work?

To use the Microwave Cake Maker, simply mix your cake batter according to the recipe instructions, pour it into the Cake Maker, and microwave for the recommended time. The silicone material evenly distributes heat for perfectly baked cakes every time.

3. Is the Microwave Cake Maker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Microwave Cake Maker is specifically designed for use in the microwave and is safe to use as long as the instructions are followed. It is made of heat-resistant silicone and does not contain any harmful materials.

4. Can I make anything besides cakes in the Microwave Cake Maker?

While it is primarily designed for cakes, the Microwave Cake Maker can also be used to make other single-serving desserts like molten chocolate lava cakes, brownies, and even individual cheesecakes. You can also get creative and use it for savory dishes like mug quiches or mini meatloaves.

5. Is the Microwave Cake Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the Microwave Cake Maker is dishwasher safe and can also be easily hand washed with warm, soapy water. The non-stick surface makes cleanup a breeze. Just make sure to let it cool before washing to avoid any burns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Alanna1