• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe for Holiday Shows

In summary, to make a microwave cake you will need all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and an egg. You can also use a regular cake mix and adjust the cooking time according to the size of your mug or bowl. The cooking time for a microwave cake is about 1-2 minutes on average. You can add other ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit for added flavor, but be mindful of adding too many as it can affect the cooking time and texture. It is recommended to lightly grease the mug or bowl before cooking to prevent sticking.
n8vtxn
Hi! I really want to do the quick pumpkin spice cake for holiday shows, but I don't have the fluted stoneware pan. Does anyone know whether it would work in a deep dish baker?

Thanks,
Leesa

i dont know if it would work in a deep dish baker but i was at a party today and a lady there said she always uses the batter bowl to make cakes im the microwave. good luck i would liket he answer to the deep dish baker also :eek:

Rice Cooker Plus?If you have the Rice Cooker Plus you could try that (of course, you're not showing off the stoneware, but you're getting a few other products in there). There are some other threads with more info (do a search on Rice Cooker Plus), but basically you make the batter as called for, put it into the cooker, plop in 3-4 scoops of frosting, and microwave for 9 minutes, give or take depending on your microwave. I've done a few cake mixes and all have turned out well.

Good luck!
Diane

What are the ingredients needed to make a microwave cake?

To make a microwave cake, you will need all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and an egg.

Can I use a regular cake mix to make a microwave cake?

Yes, you can use a regular cake mix to make a microwave cake. Just follow the instructions on the cake mix box and adjust the cooking time according to the size of your mug or bowl.

How long does it take to cook a microwave cake?

The cooking time for a microwave cake can vary depending on the size and power of your microwave. On average, it takes about 1-2 minutes to cook a single serving microwave cake.

Can I add other ingredients to my microwave cake?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to your microwave cake for added flavor. Just make sure not to add too many extra ingredients as it can affect the cooking time and texture of the cake.

Do I need to grease the mug or bowl before cooking a microwave cake?

It is recommended to lightly grease the mug or bowl before cooking a microwave cake to prevent the cake from sticking. You can use cooking spray or a small amount of butter to grease the container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • ms_twana