1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Microwave cakes question

1. n8vtxn

n8vtxn Member

Hi! I really want to do the quick pumpkin spice cake for holiday shows, but I don't have the fluted stoneware pan. Does anyone know whether it would work in a deep dish baker?

Thanks,
    Leesa

Sep 17, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

i dont know if it would work in a deep dish baker but i was at a party today and a lady there said she always uses the batter bowl to make cakes im the microwave. good luck i would liket he answer to the deep dish baker also :eek:

Sep 17, 2005
  3. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Rice Cooker Plus?

If you have the Rice Cooker Plus you could try that (of course, you're not showing off the stoneware, but you're getting a few other products in there). There are some other threads with more info (do a search on Rice Cooker Plus), but basically you make the batter as called for, put it into the cooker, plop in 3-4 scoops of frosting, and microwave for 9 minutes, give or take depending on your microwave. I've done a few cake mixes and all have turned out well.

Good luck!
    Diane

Sep 18, 2005
Have something to add?