• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Cake: Quick & Easy Recipe!

In summary, the ingredients needed to make Microwave Cake are 1 box of cake mix, 1 cup of water, and 1/3 cup of oil. Any type of cake mix can be used, but be sure to follow the instructions on the box. There is no need to grease the microwave-safe dish before pouring in the batter, and the cooking time varies depending on the wattage of the microwave. Additional ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit can be added to the cake batter for added flavor and texture.
Boomerjojo
Is there a cake that can be made in the microwave? I need something to make but really simple!

Here's what you're looking for. If you don't have the rice cooker, I've found that the classic batter bowl works for this with a little tweeking in the time. Also, you can use peanut butter frosting instead. Enjoy! Molten Lava Cake Pampered Chef Recipes

This is a great thread, too:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/yummy-dcb-dessert-61933/

Also if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see more threads on microwave cakes.

I love love love using the DCB for cakes.

What are the ingredients needed to make Microwave Cake?

The ingredients needed to make Microwave Cake are 1 box of cake mix, 1 cup of water, and 1/3 cup of oil.

Can I use any type of cake mix for Microwave Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for Microwave Cake. However, keep in mind that different cake mixes may have different cooking times and instructions, so be sure to follow the instructions on the box.

Do I need to grease the microwave-safe dish before pouring in the cake batter?

No, you do not need to grease the microwave-safe dish before pouring in the cake batter. The oil in the cake mix will prevent the cake from sticking to the dish.

How long does it take to cook Microwave Cake?

The cooking time for Microwave Cake varies depending on the wattage of your microwave. On average, it takes about 5-6 minutes to cook, but be sure to check the cake periodically to avoid overcooking.

Can I add any additional ingredients to the Microwave Cake?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit to the Microwave Cake for added flavor and texture. Just be sure to mix them in with the cake batter before cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • anoelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
anoelle
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies