• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microsuede Jacket - ?? on How Sizes Run....

In summary, Lisa is afraid to get a Merrill jacket because she is size inconsistent with clothing brands, but other women in her cluster have success with the jacket. Lisa and other women also recommend the new Merrill bookmark.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've been thinking of getting one of these but am fearful as I've got things from Merrill ranging from 1X to 5X (Yes I said 5X) I just don't understand how I can be one size in one thing and so big in another.

UGH with sizing. But does anyone have one, do they run small, big, or true to size??

Thanks,

Lisa

Re: Microsuede Jacket - ?? on how sizes run....& New BookmarksAlso, has anyone seen the new bookmarks Merrill is offering?? I'd love to see if they are worth the $$ where do you put your contact info??

Lisa

They run big. I normally am a small or medium and have bought these before in sx. They wash and wear great!

Re: Microsuede Jacket - ?? on how sizes run....& New Bookmarks
Lisa/ChefBear said:
Also, has anyone seen the new bookmarks Merrill is offering?? I'd love to see if they are worth the $$ where do you put your contact info??

Lisa

A lady in my cluster ordered these, and they look fantastic! I think cost-wise, they run about $0.14 a piece ($36 for 250?)...probably a little cheaper if you bought more.

I'm thinking I may get them to use as Thank-you's when I mail my receipts to customers. I won't necessarily hand them out at booths, since the regular recipe cards are cheaper overall ($1 for 25...so $0.04 a piece).

Refer: Microsuede jacket.
I got mine out and tried it on. it's a 3x and I can close it. I normally get 3x tshirts so for me it's true to size. :cry: I got a couple of tshirts and blouses and the tshirts fit, but the blouses didn't. they were all the same size too.

it's not us, it's the company that produces them. I should say companies, as I'm sure Merrill gets them from a variety of sources.

Judy

I remember trying one on at conference but was not impressed with the size selection. I seem to remember that I would have gotten the larger one b/c I like jackets big.The t-shirt i have is 5X which I bought because they were fresh out of 4X and the 2s and 3s were small. It's bigger than I like but is easily the most comfortable one I have. Boo about the little bleach stain!

check out merrill right now. they are on sale for 10.00 plus many more DOLLAR DEALS

I JUST SAW IT!!!I SO NEED a jacket ... and I am in the same boat as you!I normally wear a 2 to 3 x shirt (more 3x these days) or a 26/28 blouse. However, I want my jackets to go OVER my clothing so I generally buy them bigger. Usually, I have to opt for a larger size for a jacket.Can you return them if they are too big?

Thanks for all info.

I ordered WAY too much, but I'm hoping this will help me get out there with things and get MORE business.

I'm hiding Credit Card statement from hubby, hope he doesn't go on-line :eek:

1. How do the sizes run for the Microsuede Jacket?

The Microsuede Jacket runs true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements and choosing the size that best corresponds with your body measurements.

2. Is the Microsuede Jacket available in plus sizes?

Yes, the Microsuede Jacket is available in plus sizes. Our size range typically goes up to size 20 or XXL, but please refer to our size chart for specific measurements for each size.

3. What is the material of the Microsuede Jacket?

The Microsuede Jacket is made of a soft and durable microsuede fabric, which is a type of synthetic suede that mimics the texture and appearance of real suede.

4. Can the Microsuede Jacket be machine washed?

No, the Microsuede Jacket is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning any stains or taking it to a professional dry cleaner for best results.

5. Is the Microsuede Jacket lined?

Yes, the Microsuede Jacket is fully lined with a smooth and lightweight polyester lining. This adds an extra layer of warmth and comfort to the jacket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom