• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microsoft Word??

Nov 16, 2005
It looks like just about all the flyers and letters that are posted on this site are .doc files for Microsoft Word. I don't have Microsoft Word...is there another way to use these? Thanks!

Nov 17, 2005
Same with me

I only have works not word. I am not able to view any of these documents. Kind of stinks for us. I guess we can ask Santa for Word!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I order works suite for my pc when I purchased it several years ago. I includes word. Maybe just reinstall the software.

~OR~

I'd recommend trying Microsoft.com for a free trial or upgrade. Even if you only get the trial, then you could look at all the ones you like and print them out. Save one copy as a master and then just copy them when needed.

Jan 20, 2005
I too had the same problem untill...

I went to Walmart and bought what they called office word or something like that. It works similar to words but only costs $19 or so. I know can save the word documents and open them using this program. It is great and I didn't have to spend all that money on Micro soft word.
Stacy :)

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I found out after I lost my word for a while that I could save it to my computer then right click and go to open with then go to notepad, you can't do as much tweeking with it, but if you are just wanting something simple it works for that. It took me forever to figure that out I was about to go nuts.