• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Storage Solutions for the Microplane Grater

R
RachelNguyen
I love this thing... but can't seem to figure out if there is a way to store the food hopper thingy with the rest of the grater. Am I missing something? Or do you just store it separately.

Thanks!

Rachel

I kept the box it came in, so I just stick it all back in the box so I don't lose anything. I started doing this with a lot of my products. Everything stacks better in the cabinets and the products don't get banged and scratched up.

The food guard wedges onto the end of the plane, up under the protective guard just a bit. :)

I stick the lip of the hopper under the bottom of the clear sleeve. I hope that makes sense. I display it standing up on my table while I'm demoing easel style, then when I need to store it I just close the leg. I'll keep thinking about how to describe how to do it.

thank you for posting this question. i was wondering the same thing last night. we finally got moved and i decided i was going to designate some cabinets to PC. when it came time to put that away i didnt know what to do with the guard so i just tossed it in the stainless steel bowl with the lid so i wouldnt lose it...all ican say now is duuuuhhhh...lol!!!

sure hope i explain thisMy 21 yr old son figured this out place guard half on front facing planer (has 4 fingers) then attach hopper to back side of planer and continue to slide both hopper and guard together to attach both to planer. Planer will not lay flat but remain in the easel position.
Hope this makes sense.
Lorna

1. How do I store the food hopper with the Microplane grater?

Unfortunately, there is no way to store the food hopper with the rest of the grater. It is designed to be stored separately for convenience and to prevent damage to the blades.

2. Can I purchase additional storage solutions for the Microplane grater?

Yes, there are various storage solutions available for the Microplane grater, such as a blade cover or a protective case. These can be purchased separately to help keep your grater organized and protected.

3. Is there a recommended way to clean and store the Microplane grater?

To clean, simply rinse the grater with warm water and a mild detergent. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing to prevent rusting. It is recommended to store the grater in a dry place, away from moisture.

4. Can the Microplane grater be stored in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Microplane grater is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan.

5. Is there a specific way to store the Microplane grater to prevent injury?

It is important to store the Microplane grater in a safe place, away from children and other sharp objects. You can also purchase a blade cover or a protective case to help prevent any accidental injuries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views