• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deluxe Cheese Grater Makes Chocolate Chip Grating a Breeze!

In summary, the Deluxe Cheese Grater is a specialized tool for grating hard and semi-hard cheeses, chocolate, nuts, and other ingredients. It has a unique bi-directional grating surface for efficient and effortless grating in both directions. The grater is easy to clean, either in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. It can also be used for grating nuts, vegetables, and citrus zest. The grater comes with a protective cover that can also be used as a measuring cup for grated ingredients.
Ann F
Gold Member
Oh, my goodness!! I was making the Chocolate Tiramisu cake at a show tonight (2nd tiramisu cake since Sept 1) The only thing I don't like to grate in our Deluxe Cheese Grater is chocolate chips, but that's what the recipe says to use. I'd already shown the guests my new products, and one of them said, as I was grating the chips, "Why don't you use the new grater?" It was MARVELOUS!!! Such a smooth operation. I got so excited that everyone else had to come try it, too! Wow! Great grater! :)

I totally agree. I used it the other night to grate peanuts and everyone was in total amazement. I like it better than the cheese grater for those kinds of things.

I haven't tried it with small "loose" items like nuts and chocolate chips. I will have to give it a try. I LOVE it for parmesan cheese. I always dreaded doing parmesan in the regular cheese grater because it was so hard. Now I can't wait to show it off at shows.

I love my microplane grater. I bought mine at a kitchen store before Pampered Chef had one. I was so glad to see it in the new product line up. I can't recommend this item enough.

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience using our Deluxe Cheese Grater for your Chocolate Tiramisu cake. It truly is a versatile tool that can make any grating job a breeze. I'm happy to hear that your guests were also impressed with its performance. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for being a loyal customer. Happy cooking! :)

What is the Deluxe Cheese Grater used for?

The Deluxe Cheese Grater is designed specifically for grating hard and semi-hard cheeses, as well as chocolate and nuts.

What makes the Deluxe Cheese Grater different from other graters?

The Deluxe Cheese Grater features a unique bi-directional grating surface that allows for efficient and effortless grating in both directions, making it easier and faster to grate ingredients.

Is the Deluxe Cheese Grater easy to clean?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water.

Can the Deluxe Cheese Grater be used for grating other ingredients besides cheese and chocolate?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater can also be used for grating nuts, vegetables, and even citrus zest.

Does the Deluxe Cheese Grater come with any additional attachments?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater comes with a protective cover that can be used for safe storage and can also be used as a handy measuring cup for grated ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Windy City Pampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • momoftwins