• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Microfiber Towels the Ultimate Cleaning Tool for Realtors? Find Out Here!

In summary, Lee Anne uses micro fiber towels to clean and dry surfaces. She also uses them for spills and for drying hair.
I love my microfiber towel. They are great for cleaning up spills from the little kids and your DH. My brother in law is a freak about cleaning his car and having streaks so I suggested he buy some of our towels. He loves them and uses them for cleaning his motorcyle (his baby.) I haven't used it yet for dusting but I have heard great things and am going to try it the next time I dust. I also demonstrate the 2 C water in the small batter bowl and people are amazed.

They are great for dusting and for cleaning mirrors. You need no water or cleaner, just rub them with the towel.

I love my microfiber towel. One day my two boys had a heck of a time with their drinks and the kept spilling them. I just used my towel and it soaked it all up. I got my brother in law to buy a couple to use on cleaning his care and motorcycle. I haven't used them yet to dust but after reading this I will have to try it.

I started doing to 2-cup water demo at my shows. I wasn't selling the towels before, but now I sell several at each show. Try this demo by putting 2 cups of water in the small batter bowl and soaking it up with the towel. It works! It also is good for this month showing the small batter bowl. I do always tell them not to put fabric softener on it. I suggest buying all 3 colors -- 1 for the kitchen, 1 for cleaning inside the house, and 1 for the garage. So far, I don't think anybody has bought all 3, but it doesn't hurt to try. I love this product!

Jeanie Gay

I just got my towels today and used them at my show this evening (only 2 guests there and sold 1 of them) They were very impressed at how fast it soaked up the water. I will be doing that at all of my shows!

Gina Miller

I don't think that I have had someone not buy three!!!

What exactly is the water trick?At home, I took one of my regular kitchen towels and put 2 cups of water in the batter bowl and it soaked up most of the 2 cups. Then I did the same thing with the Microfiber Towel, and it pretty much did the same thing. Is there more to the trick than this?

Beth in PA

I never compare it to anything, I just show that it soaks up the two cups. And make sure that you aren't using fabric softener or dryer sheets because I almost ruined mine that way. Wash them all in white vinegar to increase absorbancy and to "save" them from the fabric softener monster!

ChefBeth2 said:
At home, I took one of my regular kitchen towels and put 2 cups of water in the batter bowl and it soaked up most of the 2 cups. Then I did the same thing with the Microfiber Towel, and it pretty much did the same thing. Is there more to the trick than this?

Beth in PA

I don't compare either, BUT I did the same thing you did at home. I took one of my regular kitchen towels and it DIDN'T soak up the 2 cups as well as the microfiber towel! Maybe your other towels are pretty absorbant too!

thanks for the ideas!wow i was scared of these towels b/c they give me the willies too when i touch them (guess i need some lotion huh) but all these great ideas have changed my thinking! I will definately try the 2 cup water demo!!! :D

If you think they feel funny dry, wait til you try 'em wet! LOL

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I love them for drying my long hair. When I use a reguar towel, it doesn't soak up all the excess water until I have had in on my head for about 20 minutes - and by that time I have a headache. The MFT (hmmm....that could be seen as initals for something else) soaks up even more water and in about 5 minutes...no headaches!!!

cmdtrgd said:
I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I love them for drying my long hair. When I use a reguar towel, it doesn't soak up all the excess water until I have had in on my head for about 20 minutes - and by that time I have a headache. The MFT (hmmm....that could be seen as initals for something else) soaks up even more water and in about 5 minutes...no headaches!!!
Kate: you crack me up.. I thought the same thing about the abbreviation. And I started using the towels for my hair after you suggested it.

Microfiber towelAnother use for the microfiber towel: Clean your jewlery. Shines it right up.

Good tip about jewelry!!

A flyer on this!This has been such a great thread that if I soon have time I will compile all of the suggestions here and make a newer FLYER!!!

I would love a copy when you get it done! Thanks!

FilePost 24 has a flyer that is great. And here is a 2nd flyer.

Attachments

• MicrofiberTowels.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 512
Excellent flyer! Thanks for posting it.

You guys have made me a believer. I don't even show mine at shows, can't stand the way it sticks to my hands (gives me the willies to). I am going to start doing the water demo for my shows and the swiffer idea is brilliant. The swiffer idea alone should make them sell like hot cakes. Thanks for this thread!

I used mine in my bathroom, on the floor, with warm white vinegar, and that was the only thing to ever get all of the hairspray up without leaving the floor sticky. I have tried ALL KINDS of chemicals, too. Amazing!

Anne -- you cleaned the floor with white vinegar??? Did you mix it with water? What kind of floor? I have ceramic tile.

Also, do you all do DRY dusting with the microfiber towel? I think I'll try that.

I used the towel and white vinegar. I just wiped the floor by hand and it was much easier than I thohght it would be. It must be the combination of the two. Magic! I have a vinyl floor.

spoiledchef said:
Also, do you all do DRY dusting with the microfiber towel? I think I'll try that.

YES!!! It's awesome for dry dusting!! That is my main use for the microfiber towel. I used to hate dusting, but now I love it because it's so easy and the dust doesn't go flying...it's just all trapped on the towel.

I was cleaning out my pantry and I keep a box of baking soda in it. Well, you guessed it. The box fell off the shelf and landed "jelly side down" all over the place. Did I freak? Nope! Just grabbed the towel and it got it right up! No residue or anything.

I posted this on another thread, but the MFT's are great for Realtors. They can use them for the often-needed-last-minute-spiffing-up before holding an Open House (all agents have experienced this). The Microfiber Towels are PERFECT for this, because you won't need to haul in lots of cleaners, paper towels, etc. Great to dust, buff stainless steel appliances, shine up sinks, and polish faucets in a flash. I can't imagine many agents could turn this down, since there are so many times we have to do this!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Lisa/ChefBear