• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So Popular It's On Backorder: Incredible Donations Made!

In summary, "So Popular It's On Backorder: Incredible Donations Made!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where a portion of the proceeds from the sale of select popular products will be donated to a designated charity. To participate, simply purchase one of the select products included in the promotion. The amount of the donation will vary and the designated charity is predetermined by Pampered Chef. Backordered products may take longer to ship due to high demand, but an email notification will be sent once the order has been shipped.
PamperYourKitchen
ON BACKORDER!! Looks like this one was a popular one! I hate to see things on backorder, but if something was to, this is what I would want! THAT MEANS that enough were ordered, and SO MANY donations were made that they RAN OUT! AWESOME!
...but I do hope it won't take long!!

How did you find out they are on backorder? I'm suppossed to have 3 coming to me but have heard nothing from PC about it. I too hope it doesn't take to long as a couple of these towels are suppossed to be for gifts. :eek:

O No!:eek:
I hope the orders they just sent of mine have them in there, they were for gifts to the hosts family.
But like you said it is good if you look at it like that.

What is "So Popular It's On Backorder: Incredible Donations Made!"?

"So Popular It's On Backorder: Incredible Donations Made!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a portion of the proceeds from the sale of select popular products will be donated to a designated charity. These products may be currently on backorder due to high demand.

How can I participate in this promotion?

To participate in "So Popular It's On Backorder: Incredible Donations Made!", simply purchase one of the select products that are included in the promotion. The donation will automatically be made on your behalf.

How much of the proceeds will be donated to charity?

The amount of the donation will vary depending on the product and the designated charity. However, the donation will be a percentage of the proceeds from the sale of the product.

Can I choose which charity my donation will go to?

No, the designated charity for each product is predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, rest assured that all of the charities chosen are reputable and support important causes.

When will my backordered product be shipped?

Due to high demand, backordered products may take longer to ship than usual. However, rest assured that we are working hard to fulfill all orders as quickly as possible. You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies