• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Micro Cookers BPA-Free? Discovering Safe Plastic Usage

In summary, the product guide says that it is made of high-heat polypropylene plastic, and that it is microwave safe.
pamperedmomto3
Does anyone know if the micro cookers are bpa (bisphenol) free? In other words, is it safe plastic and if so, how do you know? Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok i found a PC micro cooker at a resale store today. It was an older one because it is a like a reddish color and has the chicken PC symbol on it.
Just curious...is there anything different from that one and the newer ones other than the color?

fdsfdsfasdfas

bump

eefef

kcjodih said:
Huh?? I don't understand
I bumped up the thread for Sheila who was asking if Micro Cookers are BPA free?So I searched older posts and bumped up the threads for her...and because the word bump does not meet the requirement to submit a post i pushed enter a bunch of times and then dsfsgfsfasfa just to be able to post the bumpdid you think i was speaking "Alien" or something?

Last edited:
allisonserna said:
I bumped up the thread for Sheila who was asking if Micro Cookers are BPA free?

So I searched older posts and bumped up the threads for her...

and because the word bump does not meet the requirement to submit a post i pushed enter a bunch of times and then dsfsgfsfasfa just to be able to post the bump

did you think i was speaking "Alien" or something?

I had NO idea. I sat there and kept reading, and re-reading thinking what the heck am I missing? Thanks for the explanation. I'm obviously tired and need to go to bed!

1. Are Pampered Chef Micro Cookers BPA-free?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Micro Cookers are made with BPA-free plastic. The company is committed to providing safe and high-quality products for their customers.

2. What does BPA-free mean?

BPA stands for Bisphenol A, which is a chemical commonly used in plastic products. BPA-free means that the plastic used in the product does not contain this chemical, making it safer for everyday use.

3. Are all plastics safe for use in microwaves?

No, not all plastics are safe for use in microwaves. Plastics with a #1, #2, #4, or #5 recycling code are generally considered safe for use in microwaves. However, it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions before using any plastic product in the microwave.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef Micro Cookers in the dishwasher?

Yes, Pampered Chef Micro Cookers are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to wash them on the top rack and avoid using harsh detergents or scrubbers that could damage the plastic.

5. Are there any other safety measures I should take when using plastic in the microwave?

It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for any plastic product used in the microwave. Additionally, it is recommended to avoid heating high-fat foods or foods with a high sugar content in plastic containers, as these can cause the plastic to break down and potentially release harmful chemicals into your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • armywyf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
armywyf
  • kam