• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Provide Micro Cookers to a Pennsylvania Consultant in Need?

In summary, the Micro Cooker provided by Pampered Chef is the only safe container to use in the microwave. It is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. The Micro Cooker is suitable for cooking frozen foods, but it is important to follow the recommended cooking times and power levels. While it is safe for use in most microwaves, it is best to check with the microwave's manufacturer. The Micro Cooker can also be used for liquids, but caution should be taken when removing it from the microwave as the contents may be hot.
DebinIA
Gold Member
This is from one of my downline Directors. Please reply back to her if you can help.

I'm looking for a Pennsylvania team located in the Northern Pittsburgh area. My consultant is located in Butler, PA is looking to see if anyone has a spare Microcooker or two that she may be able to borrow and replace (she has a host that won't get the shipment before Wednesday, and they're for gits). Can you forward on to see if anyone has connections to a Director or even another Consultant in that area?

[email protected]

Thank you for reaching out! We would be happy to help. Could you please provide us with the contact information of the consultant in Butler, PA so that we can connect them with a Director or Consultant in the area? Thank you!

1. Can I use any type of microwave-safe container in the Micro Cooker?

No, it is important to use only the Micro Cooker provided by Pampered Chef. Other containers may not be safe for use in the microwave and could cause damage.

2. How do I clean the Micro Cooker?

The Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

3. Can I cook frozen foods in the Micro Cooker?

Yes, the Micro Cooker is designed to safely cook frozen foods in the microwave. Just be sure to follow the recommended cooking times and power levels for best results.

4. Is the Micro Cooker safe for use in all microwaves?

The Micro Cooker is safe for use in most microwaves, but it is always best to check with your microwave's manufacturer to ensure it is safe to use with the Micro Cooker.

5. Can I use the Micro Cooker for liquids?

Yes, the Micro Cooker can be used for liquids such as soups, sauces, and beverages. Be sure to leave enough room for the liquid to expand while heating and use caution when removing it from the microwave as the contents may be hot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heidio313