• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Microwave Cake Recipe in Micro-Cooker - Perfect for Chocoholics!

I will let yall know what I do and how it turns out. I am making my wish list now for the party I hosted yesterday. I will become a consultant in April.
jdavis
I know you can make the microwave cake in the rice cooker, even though I haven't tried it yet, but have several in the fluted pan, but I was thinking I seen somewhere that you can make one in the large micro-cooker, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I am just imagining, but if anyone knows and can let me know I would greatly appreciate it, my Grandmother is staying with my Aunt and is a chocoholic and she would love it if she could make a cake in no time in my Aunt's micro-cooker since I told them that you could make the one in the rice cooker.
Thanks;

me tooI would love to know if you can cook one in the micro cooker too. I was thinking about buying on of those if you could.

Jennifer

jdavis said:
I know you can make the microwave cake in the rice cooker, even though I haven't tried it yet, but have several in the fluted pan, but I was thinking I seen somewhere that you can make one in the large micro-cooker, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I am just imagining, but if anyone knows and can let me know I would greatly appreciate it, my Grandmother is staying with my Aunt and is a chocoholic and she would love it if she could make a cake in no time in my Aunt's micro-cooker since I told them that you could make the one in the rice cooker.
Thanks;
Why don't you just try it? PC's rice cooker cake recipe says to leave the top of the rice cooker so just make one in the large microcooker and see what happens. You can get a cake mix for under a dollar so it wouldn't be much of a loss if it doesn't turn out. :p

will let you knowI will let yall know what I do and how it turns out. I am making my wish list now for the party I hosted yesterday. I will become a consultant in April.
Jennifer

It Worked for meI use the large microcooker to make cakes in. Be sure to leave the lid off and the cake will rise a little above the edge, but it will be fine. Hopefully it will work for you!! :)

which have you madeWhich cakes have you made in it? Did you have to reduce the amount of mix since it is smaller than the rice cooker? Thanks!

Jennifer

I followed the boxWhen I tried mine I didn't have the rice cooker so I thought what the heck the worst that could happen would be a mess to clean up. I followed the cake recipe and added three to four scoops of icing and cooked for 8 to nine minutes. I have tried chocolate, apple spice (very good), and vanilla.

thanks!!thanks for the info. this way i can use my free product value, get the micro cooker and something else for the price of the rice cooker.

jennifer

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the box and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. How long does it take to make this microwave cake?

The cooking time for this recipe is about 5-6 minutes in the microwave. However, this may vary depending on the wattage of your microwave.

3. Do I need to grease the micro-cooker before adding the ingredients?

No, you do not need to grease the micro-cooker before adding the ingredients. The non-stick surface of the micro-cooker will prevent the cake from sticking.

4. Can I add any additional ingredients to the cake mix?

Yes, you can add any additional ingredients to the cake mix such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit. Just make sure to mix them in well before cooking.

5. Can I use a regular bowl or mug instead of the micro-cooker?

Yes, you can use a regular bowl or mug to make this microwave cake. Just make sure it is microwave-safe and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129