1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Micro cooker

1. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I know you can make the microwave cake in the rice cooker, even though I haven't tried it yet, but have several in the fluted pan, but I was thinking I seen somewhere that you can make one in the large micro-cooker, but I can't seem to find it. Maybe I am just imagining, but if anyone knows and can let me know I would greatly appreciate it, my Grandmother is staying with my Aunt and is a chocoholic and she would love it if she could make a cake in no time in my Aunt's micro-cooker since I told them that you could make the one in the rice cooker.
    Thanks;

Nov 12, 2005
  2. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

me too

I would love to know if you can cook one in the micro cooker too. I was thinking about buying on of those if you could.

Jennifer

Mar 2, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Why don't you just try it? PC's rice cooker cake recipe says to leave the top of the rice cooker so just make one in the large microcooker and see what happens. You can get a cake mix for under a dollar so it wouldn't be much of a loss if it doesn't turn out. :p

Mar 3, 2006
  4. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

will let you know

I will let yall know what I do and how it turns out. I am making my wish list now for the party I hosted yesterday. I will become a consultant in April.
    Jennifer

Mar 6, 2006
  5. It Worked for me

I use the large microcooker to make cakes in. Be sure to leave the lid off and the cake will rise a little above the edge, but it will be fine. Hopefully it will work for you!! :)

Mar 6, 2006
  6. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

which have you made

Which cakes have you made in it? Did you have to reduce the amount of mix since it is smaller than the rice cooker? Thanks!

Jennifer

Mar 7, 2006
  7. I followed the box

When I tried mine I didn't have the rice cooker so I thought what the heck the worst that could happen would be a mess to clean up. I followed the cake recipe and added three to four scoops of icing and cooked for 8 to nine minutes. I have tried chocolate, apple spice (very good), and vanilla.

Mar 7, 2006
  8. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

thanks!!

thanks for the info. this way i can use my free product value, get the micro cooker and something else for the price of the rice cooker.

jennifer

Mar 7, 2006
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted