• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for Large Micro Cookers

In summary, the conversation was about different recipes that can be made using a large micro cooker. The participants shared their own ideas, including cooking ground beef, chicken breasts, veggies, eggs, potatoes, and rice/pasta in the cooker. They also discussed the discoloration that can occur when cooking foods high in fat or sugar and shared a tip to avoid it. One person mentioned downloading a file with more micro cooker recipes. Overall, the conversation was focused on sharing ideas and tips for using the micro cooker effectively.
Karen
Gold Member
I have a couple of customers who just purchased the large micro cookers from me and they are now asking for recipes that they can use with this item. I've shared with them about cooking their chicken breast, ground beef, and veggies with this and I know I've heard of others who do potatoes, pasta, etc., but I don't have any details. Please share any other ideas that you have, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!:)

It's not a recipe, but I use mine all the time for heating frozen veggies. It's handier than using a saucepan on the stove.

Here is something I downloaded. The authors name is at the bottom!

Micro-Cooker® Recipes

Brown hamburger – Crumble up 1 lb raw hamburger in cooker, cover, cook about 2 minutes, break up with spoon, cook another 2 minutes, etc., and drain grease through holes in lid. For less fat, rinse hamburger in hot water, draining through lid. Frozen hamburger works also. Add Ragu, Manwich, taco seasoning, etc. (You can buy the family packs of hamburger, and do up 6 pounds at a time. You’ll always have frozen cooked hamburger in the freezer ready to go.)

Eggs - Mix 2 eggs in Micro-cooker® then cook in microwave for about 2 minutes. It comes out in a perfect circle that is great for egg sandwiches and when you are in a hurry.

Steam chicken breasts – Put 2-3 raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts in cooker, cover, cook about 7-8 minutes. No need to add any liquid. Frozen chicken works also.

Baked potatoes – Add just a little water in the bottom of the cooker (you don't even have to cover the bottom). Pierce the potatoes a couple of times. Place 3-5 potatoes (depending on size) in the cooker. Cover and secure with the lid. Microwave on high for approximately 5 minutes. Test for doneness. If not completely cooked, microwave 3-4 minutes more. The skins will not become wrinkly.

Mashed potatoes – Peel 7-8 medium potatoes, chunk up and place in cooker with a little water. Cover, cook about 14-15 minutes until fork tender. Drain water, add butter, seasonings, and milk. Mash and serve right in cooker. (Make these early in the day, reheat right in the cooker, and serve.)

Vegetables – Add frozen vegetables, no water, heat about 5-7 minutes. Drain liquid and serve in cooker. (Stir in a can of cheddar cheese soup for a gourmet side dish.) For fresh vegetables – add a little water first.

Chocolate chips – Melt chocolate chips about 1 minute. Chips will be semi-melted. Stir the rest of the way, the residual heat will melt the rest. Drizzle over desserts.

Rice/Pasta – Follow microwave directions on boxes of Rice A Roni, Stove Top Dressing, Macaroni and Cheese, Minute Rice, etc. If the directions say do NOT cover, follow it, otherwise it will boil over.
Regular Rice – 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, a bit of salt (or bouillon) and a table spoon of butter. Five minutes on HIGH, then 15 minutes at 50%. Comes out perfect every time! I've found that I also have the "bubble-over", so when I put it into the microwave, I put a folded paper towel and paper plate under my cooker to avoid having to mop up a starchy puddle.

Bacon bits – Cut up raw bacon in little pieces. Cover and cook. Stir occasionally. Drain and cool. Crumble up and sprinkle over foods.

Oatmeal - 2 to 1-1/2 minutes on high (I use original rolled oatmeal - more nutritious!)

If you choose to cook foods high in fat or sugar in the micro-cooker, eventually it will get white discoloration. This “white stuff” in the bottom of the Micro-cooker® is normal, is not harmful to your foods and the cooker is still fine to use. This discoloration is edible type talc that is built into the plastic to make it withstand high microwave temperatures.

Do a search in the file section under micro and you'll find a few files full of recipes for the micro cooker

Thank you so much for all your hard work in saving, editing & uploading all the micro cooker recipes & cards!!

Đến chữ ký mà cũng link no à

1. What are the dimensions of the Large Micro Cooker?

The Large Micro Cooker has a capacity of 2.5 quarts and measures 8.5 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height.

2. Can I use this for cooking in the oven?

No, the Large Micro Cooker is not suitable for use in the oven. It is designed specifically for use in the microwave.

3. Are the recipes included in the cookbook specifically for the Large Micro Cooker?

Yes, the cookbook contains recipes that are specifically designed and tested for the Large Micro Cooker. However, many of the recipes can also be adapted for other microwave-safe cookware.

4. Are the recipes in the cookbook healthy?

Our cookbook offers a variety of recipes, including some healthier options. However, it ultimately depends on the ingredients and cooking methods used for each individual recipe.

5. How do I clean the Large Micro Cooker?

The Large Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge or cloth. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Vicks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies