• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Micro Cooker Question

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
I just got a call from a customer who has a question about the Micro Cooker. As I don't use the cookers very much, I told her that I would seek some feedback from you guys.
She said that she likes to use steamer bags to cook frozen vegetables in the microwave; however, she is having a hard time finding the bags (I am not familiar with microwave steaming, much less steamer bags). She wants to know how the Micro Cookers are with steaming frozen vegetables in the microwave.
I would appreciate your feedback/suggestions for her. Thanks!

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
That is what I use the Micro Cooker for the most! I love it! Just a little bit of water and 5 min in the Microwave and Presto! I also love that I can just tip the entire container over the sink to strain out the water because of the strainer top.
I would highly recommend these. My customers love it!

Jinkies

Oct 7, 2008
I use them for that purpose too! Though, I tend to use my Rice Cooker the most (even for steaming veggies!) I don't add water to my veggies though and they still come out great (because there is already water in the vegetable) I just add salt and pepper.

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
Thank you. I will pass that along to her.

May 30, 2009
i use my micro cooker all the time to cook potatos, peel if you want , i like the skin on. cut up like you would for mashed, rinse off strain most ofthe water off. put on lid. microwave on high for ten to twelve minutes.mash in micro cooker or pan fry them. SO GOOD

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
They're fab with frozen veggies. I don't use water and follow micro directions for time. Perfect every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Heather8345
Replies
Views