• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Micro Cooker --PoPampered Cheforn?

M
MandyK
A customer asked if she could do microwave popcorn in the micro cooker.

Can we? (Before I start blowing up my microwave)

I'm not sure if it would blow up your microwave,...but I think it may destroy the micro cooker...
I know mine was in there for 3 minutes...and it melted on the sides, and the smell never came out! I threw it away (this was in my first year of PC) and never bothered with it again...

I heard you can do popcorn in the Batter Bowl in the microwave...a guest said that's what she does with hers...i've never tried it...she said she uses the lid...???
I dunno...

thanks for the heads up.

I have a friend that does popcorn in the cooker. Makes little pits in the bottom of the cooker though.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. While our Micro Cooker is not specifically designed for making popcorn, it can be used for that purpose. However, please use caution and follow the instructions on the popcorn packaging for microwave cooking. Also, make sure to monitor the cooking process closely to prevent any potential accidents. Happy popping!

1. Can I make microwave popcorn in the Micro Cooker?

Yes, the Micro Cooker from Pampered Chef can be used to make microwave popcorn. The silicone lid helps to trap steam and heat, allowing for perfectly popped kernels without the need for oil or butter.

2. Will the Micro Cooker cause my microwave to explode?

No, the Micro Cooker is specifically designed to be used in the microwave and will not cause any explosions. However, it is important to always follow the instructions and cooking times provided by the manufacturer to ensure safe use.

3. How do I use the Micro Cooker to make popcorn?

To make popcorn in the Micro Cooker, simply add 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels to the container and place the silicone lid on top. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until you hear the popping slow down. Carefully remove from the microwave and enjoy your freshly popped popcorn!

4. Can I add oil or butter to the Micro Cooker when making popcorn?

No, the Micro Cooker is designed to make oil-free popcorn. Adding oil or butter may cause the kernels to burn and can also damage the silicone lid. It is recommended to add any desired seasonings or toppings after the popcorn is cooked.

5. Is the Micro Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to wash the silicone lid by hand to prolong its lifespan. The container is also easy to clean with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
soccermompeg
  • avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kam