1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mickey Mouse/Disney party....

1. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

Ok y'all.....after our trip to Disney World last month my youngest DD is ALL about having a Disney Birthday party. I have most everything figured out...food, decor, mouse ears and the cake. But I need party games.....I already have pass the poison apple but I am looking for more! I would like them to be Disneyfied so put on your thinking caps and help me make this the best party EVER!!!

TIA~

2. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

pin the ears on Mickey
    pin the bow on Minnie

Mar 13, 2009
  3. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

If your doing party favors:
    small plastic or glass bottles or jars of fine white glitter with a little lime green and it could be pixie dust
    Big lots and dollar Tree have lots of disney stickers, confetti, crayons figurines, and other small things. I just saw sidewalk chalk, etc there

check out the family fun I think you can get ideas online

Mar 13, 2009
  4. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

Walmart or Michaels have funfoam crowns - you could provide each girl with one of those and some stick on jewels - they get to decorate their "tiara" and you've got a great party favor! Have you tought also of having each girl dress like a princess - or wear something princess? I assuming they are all into the princesses like most little girls!

Mar 13, 2009
  5. starrmarie

starrmarie Member

musical chairs to disney music, and you could have them make their own mickey mouse cup cakes using 3 mini cupcakes.

Mar 13, 2009
  6. Jessie Jolly

Jessie Jolly Member

Limbo is fun for kids! Decorate a limbo stick like a magic wand.

Mar 13, 2009
  7. erin.tpc

erin.tpc Novice Member

Mar 13, 2009
  8. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

You can also Pin the Tail on the Donkey... the donkey of course being Eeyore, or as I did for one of my daugher's birthdays, Pin the Wheel on Cinderella's Carriage. (I enlarged a picture of Cinderella's carriage onto foam board and used a small cake plate as the wheel.) There's also find the "glass slipper" in the backyard; hide a decorated flip flop/thong in the backyard for everyone to search for or hide several and only one will match your Princess's lone "slipper".

Mar 13, 2009
  9. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas! DD wants all her friends to dress as their favorite Disney character and we will have both boys and girls. I "think" I have agood grasp on what I want to do....

Thanks again!

Have something to add?