• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun Disney-themed party games for a Mickey Mouse/Disney Party?

In summary, the author is looking for party games to entertain her one-year-old daughter's birthday party guests. Some ideas include musical chairs, limbo, and crown making.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Ok y'all.....after our trip to Disney World last month my youngest DD is ALL about having a Disney Birthday party. I have most everything figured out...food, decor, mouse ears and the cake. But I need party games.....I already have pass the poison apple but I am looking for more! I would like them to be Disneyfied so put on your thinking caps and help me make this the best party EVER!!!

TIA~

pin the ears on Mickey
pin the bow on Minnie

If your doing party favors:
small plastic or glass bottles or jars of fine white glitter with a little lime green and it could be pixie dust
Big lots and dollar Tree have lots of disney stickers, confetti, crayons figurines, and other small things. I just saw sidewalk chalk, etc therecheck out the family fun I think you can get ideas online

Walmart or Michaels have funfoam crowns - you could provide each girl with one of those and some stick on jewels - they get to decorate their "tiara" and you've got a great party favor! Have you tought also of having each girl dress like a princess - or wear something princess? I assuming they are all into the princesses like most little girls!

musical chairs to disney music, and you could have them make their own mickey mouse cup cakes using 3 mini cupcakes.

Limbo is fun for kids! Decorate a limbo stick like a magic wand.

You can also Pin the Tail on the Donkey... the donkey of course being Eeyore, or as I did for one of my daugher's birthdays, Pin the Wheel on Cinderella's Carriage. (I enlarged a picture of Cinderella's carriage onto foam board and used a small cake plate as the wheel.) There's also find the "glass slipper" in the backyard; hide a decorated flip flop/thong in the backyard for everyone to search for or hide several and only one will match your Princess's lone "slipper".

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas! DD wants all her friends to dress as their favorite Disney character and we will have both boys and girls. I "think" I have agood grasp on what I want to do....

Thanks again!

1. What type of products do you offer for a Mickey Mouse/Disney party?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of products that are perfect for a Mickey Mouse/Disney party. Some popular options include our Mickey Mouse Pancake Pan, Disney Silicone Baking Mold Set, and Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutters. We also offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can help make preparing food for the party a breeze.

2. Can I find recipes for Disney-inspired dishes on your website?

Yes, our website features a variety of Disney-inspired recipes that are perfect for a Mickey Mouse/Disney party. From Mickey Mouse-shaped sandwiches to Minnie Mouse cupcakes, we have a wide range of options for you to choose from. You can also find recipe ideas on our social media channels and in our seasonal catalogs.

3. Do you offer any party planning tools or guides for a Mickey Mouse/Disney party?

Absolutely! We have a party planning section on our website where you can find helpful tips and ideas for throwing a successful Mickey Mouse/Disney party. We also offer downloadable party planning guides and checklists to help make the planning process easier for you.

4. Are your products safe for children to use?

Yes, our products are made with high-quality materials and are safe for children to use with adult supervision. We also offer a variety of products that are specifically designed for kids, such as our Disney Junior Character Cookie Cutters and Mickey Mouse Silicone Spatulas.

5. Can I personalize any of your products for a Mickey Mouse/Disney party?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized for a Mickey Mouse/Disney party. Our Customized Mickey Mouse Spatula, Mickey Mouse Apron, and Disney Character Cutting Board are just a few examples of products that can be personalized with names or special messages. Check out our website for more customizable options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • sandilou