• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join me on my journey as a new consultant in Nevada?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up through an existing consultant or the company's website and purchase a starter kit. Benefits of becoming a consultant include earning extra income, receiving discounts, and building your own business with flexible work-from-home options. As a new consultant in Nevada, you can expect support and training from your upline and the company, access to resources and tools, and opportunities to connect with others through events and online communities. Pampered Chef can also provide stay-at-home moms with an opportunity for extra income, a creative outlet, and a flexible schedule to balance work and family life.
Pedey
My name is Michelle & I am a new consultant in Carson City, NV. I just had my open house on Friday night & am excited to get better at this! LOL

I'm a SAHM to 4 little ones:
Luke is 6
Nolan is 4
Jocelyn is 2
Jack is 6 weeks

My main reason for signing up is that it will force me to take "me time"!! I seem to sabotage myself a lot - if I had plans to do something alone I'll scrap 'em if a kid is sick or someone's having a rotten day because I don't want Hubby to have to handle it on his own. That, and when I DO go out alone it's usually to the grocery store or something like that so it's just me alone with my thoughts... which almost always turn to the home & family!

SO! With this I HAVE TO go out & spend time with other *big voices* as we call them! LOL I look forward to the fun & interaction with everyone I meet through my business & here on the boards. I love to cook & I love to mingle - and of course I love a little extra $$ so I felt like this would be a great fit for me!

Hello Michelle, welcome to CS :)

Welcome and Best Wishes!!

Welcome Michelle,
I am also from NV Elko area.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants.

2. How do I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

To join Pampered Chef as a consultant, you can sign up through an existing consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and pay a fee to become a consultant.

3. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and build your own business. You also have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule.

4. What can I expect as a new consultant in Nevada?

As a new consultant in Nevada, you can expect to receive support and training from your upline and the company. You will also have access to resources and tools to help you grow your business. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and customers through events and online communities.

5. How can Pampered Chef help me as a stay-at-home mom?

Pampered Chef can provide stay-at-home moms with a way to earn extra income, build their own business, and have a creative outlet. It also offers opportunities for social interaction and personal development. As a consultant, you can also take advantage of the company's flexible schedule to balance your work and family life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trinkly
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Elizabeth Q