• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Miami: Who's Going?

In summary, we are less than a week away from our trip to Miami and who is going. I know Deb and Linda, who else is
Can't wait to hear from you guys what the hotel and rooms are like! I was just looking online and saw all of the beautiful rooms!! What type of room did PC put you all up in? The oceanview ones look awesome! I hope the weather is nice!

Just heard from a friend who is there right now. Lots of speedos on old men (oh boy) and lots of bikinis and high high heels ( around here we call 'em FMPs). She's having a good time so far, just seeing lots of skin, hehe.

Yeah, lots of Euro-trash around. Us PCers stick out like sore thumbs, but the place is GORGEOUS!!!! and other than a wait to get in our rooms and get our luggage, it's been good. Tomorrow our plans are to sit by the pool all day. :)

Good for you Deb! I'm sure you must be sad that you're missing the annual April snowstorm! :p

yes, heard about that snow. Hahaha!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • ahammons