• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Register for Tours Now! Deadline Today!

In summary, the deadline for registering for tours is today. To register for tours, simply visit the website and click on the "Register Now" button. You can register for multiple tours by selecting them on the registration form. There is no cost to register, but some tours may have additional fees. Changes can be made to the registration before the deadline, but may not be possible after.
Kelly8
How do we register for tours!? I think the deadline is today?:yuck:

I called them doing the boat ride around miami on monday

who did you call? and do you know the number?

Look on CC. All the info is there.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. In order to register for tours, you can go to the "Events" section on your consultant website and select the tour you would like to attend. The deadline for registration is indeed today, so make sure to register as soon as possible. If you have any trouble registering, please reach out to your team leader or the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. We don't want you to miss out on this opportunity! Best of luck and happy touring!

1. What is the deadline for registering for tours?

The deadline for registering for tours is today.

2. How do I register for tours?

To register for tours, simply visit our website and click on the "Register Now" button. You will be prompted to fill out a form with your personal information and select the tours you would like to attend.

3. Can I register for multiple tours?

Yes, you can register for multiple tours. Simply select the tours you would like to attend when filling out the registration form.

4. Is there a cost to register for tours?

No, there is no cost to register for tours. However, some tours may have additional fees for activities or transportation.

5. Can I make changes to my tour registration after submitting?

Yes, you can make changes to your tour registration by contacting our customer service team before the deadline. After the deadline, changes may not be possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies