• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes? Have a Copy to Share?

In summary, to get recipes from other Pampered Chef consultants, you can attend virtual or in-person cooking parties, join Facebook groups, or ask your consultant to connect you with other consultants. It is possible to request specific recipes from other consultants and you can share your own recipes by posting them in Facebook groups or hosting cooking parties. There are guidelines for sharing recipes, such as giving credit to the original source and getting permission if necessary. Modifying a recipe shared by another consultant is allowed, but it is important to credit the original source and ask for permission before sharing the modified version with others.
luvinpc
Gold Member
Anyone have a copy they could post here? I have them at home but would love to see the recipes today before I go grocery shopping as I am thinking there is an awesome dip to make for the birthday party tomorrow. i tried to find on-line with no luck.
Thanks

I could but mine are in the car with DH today :( Is there a specific recipe you are looking for?

I have them here next to me. There's only one actual "dip". Roasted Red Pepper & Almond Dip. Is that what you're looking for? I'll post just in case. If not tell me what you were thinking.

1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1/4 cup mayo
1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, draiined & patted dry
1 oz. parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. coarse black pepper
Additional sliced almonds and diced roasted red peppers (optional)
Grilled pita wedges, crackers or crudites (optional)

1. Place almonds and mayo in MFP. Cover and pump handle until finely chopped. Add peppers, cheese, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Process to desired consistency, scraping down sides as necessary.
2. Place dip into Simple Additions Square Bowl. Top with additional sliced almonds and diced roasted red peppers, if desired. Serve with grilled pita wedges, crackers or crudites.

Is there a spread with veggies and cream cheese? I have the cards but somehow misplaced that one. If anyone has time to post that recipe I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with some recipes. Is there a specific dip you're looking for? I can definitely share some of our delicious dip recipes with you. Just let me know and I'll be glad to post them for you. Happy cooking!

1. How can I get recipes from other Pampered Chef consultants?

You can get recipes from other Pampered Chef consultants by attending virtual or in-person cooking parties, joining Facebook groups for consultants, or asking your consultant to connect you with other consultants.

2. Can I request specific recipes from other consultants?

Yes, you can request specific recipes from other consultants. They may be able to share the recipe with you directly or point you towards a source where you can find it.

3. How can I share my own recipes with other Pampered Chef consultants?

You can share your own recipes with other Pampered Chef consultants by posting them in Facebook groups, hosting virtual or in-person cooking parties, or sharing them with your consultant who can then share them with others.

4. Are there any guidelines for sharing recipes with other consultants?

Yes, there are some guidelines for sharing recipes with other consultants. Make sure to credit the original source of the recipe and do not share copyrighted recipes. It is also recommended to get permission from the original source before sharing their recipe.

5. Can I modify a recipe shared by another consultant?

Yes, you can modify a recipe shared by another consultant to suit your preferences. However, if you plan to share your modified version with others, make sure to credit the original source and ask for their permission if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMomto4
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • mom4angela