• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MFP recipe cards

luvinpc

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Anyone have a copy they could post here? I have them at home but would love to see the recipes today before I go grocery shopping as I am thinking there is an awesome dip to make for the birthday party tomorrow. i tried to find on-line with no luck.
Thanks

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I could but mine are in the car with DH today :( Is there a specific recipe you are looking for?

pchockeymom

Veteran Member
Jan 1, 2011
I have them here next to me. There's only one actual "dip". Roasted Red Pepper & Almond Dip. Is that what you're looking for? I'll post just in case. If not tell me what you were thinking.

1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
1/4 cup mayo
1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, draiined & patted dry
1 oz. parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. coarse black pepper
Additional sliced almonds and diced roasted red peppers (optional)
Grilled pita wedges, crackers or crudites (optional)

1. Place almonds and mayo in MFP. Cover and pump handle until finely chopped. Add peppers, cheese, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Process to desired consistency, scraping down sides as necessary.
2. Place dip into Simple Additions Square Bowl. Top with additional sliced almonds and diced roasted red peppers, if desired. Serve with grilled pita wedges, crackers or crudites.

blueberrylady

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2009
Is there a spread with veggies and cream cheese? I have the cards but somehow misplaced that one. If anyone has time to post that recipe I would greatly appreciate it!