• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Party with Mexican Themed Recipes and Decorations

For example, the Ace Hybrid has five lobes, while the Celebrity has only three. The number of lobes on a bell pepper is not indicative of the sex of the pepper.
DebPC
Staff member
These are easy. Just make your recipe Mexican themed. Look thru our cookbooks- Taco ring is always a hit, but there are many others. You could make a non alcohalic Sangria also to put in the QuickStir Pitcher. Just search below section for a couple recipes. Homemade salsa and guacomole are always a hit or use our Fiesta Seasonings to make them.
You could thow in info on peppers and decorate your display in bright yellows, blues and greens- tropical colors.

mexican showsI just did a mexican show and it went fairly good. I made the Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza found in the Season's Best and Strawberry Margarita Squares found in the Delightful Desserts. Everyone seemed to like it. I told my hostess for the month that they can make some margaritas. They were excited about that. I demo the pizza and make the squares ahead of time.

can someone post the Strawberry Magaritta Squares recipe with directions? I am schuduled to make it tomm and i can't find my book :eek:

I just sent it to you via e-mail.
Good luck with your show!

Lee Anne

One cute thing you could do is gut a bell pepper and serve salsa or dips in it! It is just another way to add color and you could even use the V-shaped cutter and demo how to do that.

Peppers...female or male?You also want to take this time to talk about how peppers are either female or male. The male has three bumps on the bottom and the female have 4 bumps. The female is more stable and better for filling with dips and also has a sweeter taste. Isn't that always true...

I've had several people asking me to forward them this recipe. Here it is! :p
Enjoy all!

Lee Anne :)

[email protected]

Attachments

• STRAWBERRY MARGARITA SQUARES.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 960
>>You also want to take this time to talk about how peppers are either female or male. The male has three bumps on the bottom and the female have 4 bumps.<<

Actually, the number of bell pepper lobes are based on variety, not sex.

Q: What are some traditional Mexican dishes that would be great for a party?

There are many delicious and popular Mexican dishes that are perfect for a party, such as tacos, enchiladas, burritos, fajitas, and quesadillas. Other options include guacamole, salsa, and chips for appetizers, as well as churros or tres leches cake for dessert.

Q: Are there any vegetarian or vegan Mexican dishes that can be served at a party?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for Mexican themed parties. Some options include veggie fajitas, black bean and corn enchiladas, and vegetable quesadillas. Sides like Mexican street corn or avocado salad are also great options.

Q: How can I incorporate Mexican decorations into my party?

There are many ways to add a touch of Mexican flair to your party decorations. Some ideas include using colorful papel picado banners, setting out mini piñatas as centerpieces, and using cacti or succulents as table decor. You can also incorporate traditional Mexican textiles, like serape blankets or embroidered table runners.

Q: What are some kid-friendly Mexican dishes that are easy to make for a party?

Kids will love classic Mexican dishes like tacos and quesadillas, but you can also try making mini versions or using fun shapes like stars or hearts. Other options include nachos, Mexican-style corn on the cob, and fruit skewers with a chili-lime seasoning. For dessert, kids will enjoy churro bites or fruit salsa with cinnamon chips.

Q: Can I make Mexican themed drinks for my party?

Yes, there are many delicious Mexican inspired drinks that are perfect for a party. Some options include margaritas, palomas, and micheladas for adults. For non-alcoholic options, you can make agua fresca, horchata, or Mexican hot chocolate. Don't forget to add some festive garnishes like lime wedges and salt for the rims of glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lakamper
  • sharon66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies