• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Fiesta: A Collection of Delicious Recipes for Your Next Event

In summary, the top 5 most popular Mexican-themed products offered in the show are the Molcajete & Salsa Bowl Set, Tortilla Warmer, Avocado Slicer, Taco Holder Set, and Guacamole Maker. These products are versatile and can be used for non-Mexican dishes as well. Additionally, the company offers recipes and meal ideas specifically designed for these products and often has deals and discounts for purchasing multiple items. To host a successful Mexican-themed show, it is recommended to incorporate traditional decorations and music, offer samples of Mexican-inspired dishes, and encourage guests to interact and try out the products.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm making a flyer that outlines all the shows I'm offering this season. I want to offer a "Mexican Fiesta" theme with various recipes to choose from. I know for sure I want to put down fajitas in the dcb, slap yo mama margaritas and triple-citrus mojitos. What else?? What is your tried and true best Mexican recipe?

Chicken Enchilada Ring

Taco Ring

Chicken Fajita Pizza

Sangria - there's a white and a red version!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would definitely recommend adding a few more recipes to your Mexican Fiesta theme. Some of my tried and true favorites are homemade guacamole with our Mix 'N Chop, chicken enchiladas made in the Deep Covered Baker, and a refreshing watermelon salsa using the Salad Chopper. These dishes are always a hit at my shows and are easy to make with our quality Pampered Chef products. Happy cooking!

What are the top 5 most popular Mexican-themed products offered in the show?

The top 5 most popular Mexican-themed products offered in the show include our Molcajete & Salsa Bowl Set, Tortilla Warmer, Avocado Slicer, Taco Holder Set, and Guacamole Maker.

Can I use these products for non-Mexican dishes as well?

Absolutely! Our Mexican-themed products are versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes, not just Mexican cuisine. For example, the Molcajete & Salsa Bowl Set can also be used to make pesto or hummus.

Do you offer any recipes or meal ideas for the Mexican-themed products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and meal ideas specifically designed for our Mexican-themed products. You can find them on our website or in the product catalogs.

Are there any deals or discounts for purchasing multiple Mexican-themed products?

Yes, we often offer bundle deals or discounts for purchasing multiple Mexican-themed products. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for any current promotions.

Do you have any tips for hosting a successful Mexican-themed show?

Yes, we recommend incorporating traditional Mexican decorations and music to create a festive atmosphere. You can also offer samples of Mexican-inspired dishes using our products to entice guests. And don't forget to have fun and encourage guests to interact and try out the products themselves!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • pamperedkel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefJones