• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beach attire or Margarita trivia? Ideas for a Mexican-themed show!

In summary, at the Mexican Theme Show, guests can win a variety of prizes including kitchen tools, cookware, and Mexican-themed items from Pampered Chef. These prizes can be won by participating in games and activities, placing orders during the show, or booking a party. All guests, whether attending or not, have a chance to win a prize. While specific prizes cannot be guaranteed, there is a wide selection available. If unsatisfied with a prize, guests can contact their Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with exchanging it.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
My host wants to do a Mexican Theme Show and we were trying to brainstorm some kind of contest?? Similar to Slippers and Sangria - wear the cutest slippers, Sandals and Sangria - same thing, Ugliest Spatula....

Any ideas???

ChefJWarren said:
My host wants to do a Mexican Theme Show and we were trying to brainstorm some kind of contest?? Similar to Slippers and Sangria - wear the cutest slippers, Sandals and Sangria - same thing, Ugliest Spatula....

Any ideas???

Craziest Sombrero contest, LOL--they can decorate their own for a prize and I bet they could find them cheaply at craft stores!

When I think Mexican I think Margaritas which makes me think Margaritaville which makes me think Jimmy Buffet which makes me think beach attire! So, maybe best beach shirt or for the Margaritaville shows that I did this summer I offered a prize to anyone that dressed in beach attire (had a few that did) and I just let them select from gift bowl... And of course, we served Slap Your Mama Margaritas. It's not really a game or contest, but it was fun... Or, there is a game on here that has Jimmy Buffet trivia if your host wants to lean in that direction... Type Margarita or Margaritaville (can't remember which) and there are quite a few files on different themes and show plans and menus and games... Good luck! These are fun shows!

1. What are the prizes offered at the Mexican Theme Show?

At the Mexican Theme Show, we offer a variety of prizes such as kitchen tools, cookware, and kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef. We also offer fun and festive Mexican-themed prizes such as salsa and guacamole bowls, margarita glasses, and taco holders.

2. How do I win a prize at the Mexican Theme Show?

To win a prize at the Mexican Theme Show, you can participate in our games and activities throughout the show. We also offer prizes for guests who place orders during the show, as well as for those who book their own Pampered Chef party.

3. Are the prizes at the Mexican Theme Show only for guests who attend?

No, the prizes at the Mexican Theme Show are available for all guests who place orders or book a party. If you are unable to attend the show, you can still participate and have a chance to win one of our amazing prizes.

4. Can I choose the prize I want to win at the Mexican Theme Show?

We have a wide selection of prizes available at the Mexican Theme Show, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will win a specific prize. However, we do our best to offer a variety of prizes to cater to different preferences and needs.

5. Can I exchange my prize if I am not satisfied with it?

We want all of our guests to be happy with their prizes, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with the prize you won at the Mexican Theme Show, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with exchanging it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc