1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Mexican Theme Show - Prizes?

1. ChefJWarren

ChefJWarren Advanced Member Gold Member

My host wants to do a Mexican Theme Show and we were trying to brainstorm some kind of contest?? Similar to Slippers and Sangria - wear the cutest slippers, Sandals and Sangria - same thing, Ugliest Spatula....

Any ideas???

Aug 11, 2009
  2. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

Craziest Sombrero contest, LOL--they can decorate their own for a prize and I bet they could find them cheaply at craft stores!

Aug 11, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

When I think Mexican I think Margaritas which makes me think Margaritaville which makes me think Jimmy Buffet which makes me think beach attire! So, maybe best beach shirt or for the Margaritaville shows that I did this summer I offered a prize to anyone that dressed in beach attire (had a few that did) and I just let them select from gift bowl... And of course, we served Slap Your Mama Margaritas. It's not really a game or contest, but it was fun... Or, there is a game on here that has Jimmy Buffet trivia if your host wants to lean in that direction... Type Margarita or Margaritaville (can't remember which) and there are quite a few files on different themes and show plans and menus and games... Good luck! These are fun shows!

Aug 11, 2009
Have something to add?