1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Mexican Theme Show - Prizes?

1. ChefJWarren

ChefJWarren Advanced Member Gold Member

My host wants to do a Mexican Theme Show and we were trying to brainstorm some kind of contest?? Similar to Slippers and Sangria - wear the cutest slippers, Sandals and Sangria - same thing, Ugliest Spatula....

Any ideas???

Aug 11, 2009
  2. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

Craziest Sombrero contest, LOL--they can decorate their own for a prize and I bet they could find them cheaply at craft stores!

Aug 11, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

When I think Mexican I think Margaritas which makes me think Margaritaville which makes me think Jimmy Buffet which makes me think beach attire! So, maybe best beach shirt or for the Margaritaville shows that I did this summer I offered a prize to anyone that dressed in beach attire (had a few that did) and I just let them select from gift bowl... And of course, we served Slap Your Mama Margaritas. It's not really a game or contest, but it was fun... Or, there is a game on here that has Jimmy Buffet trivia if your host wants to lean in that direction... Type Margarita or Margaritaville (can't remember which) and there are quite a few files on different themes and show plans and menus and games... Good luck! These are fun shows!

Aug 11, 2009
Have something to add?